Re: Black Sill Protectors
1. Buy sill protectors
2. Buy razor blade
3. Buy "goop" or similar "adhesive remover"
4. Patiently remove as much of tape as possible with band aids near by, carefully
5. Saturate leftover adhesive with "adhesive remover," do a small or reasonable section at a time keep it wet
6. Wipe that crap off
7. Buy one can of black epoxy paint
8. Leave paint on shelf and hand pieces to powder coater along with a well worth it $40 or so
I've already done my sills with film, I still want the Grand Cherokee caps, I've been debating body color, black or leaving them alone. The tape will be easy be patient and don't get ahead of yourself.
2011 X 3.6
2000 WJ 5.2