So I picked up my new Blackhawk late this afternoon and got a set of these Mopar pedals from spare parts while I was at the dealer.
Took me about 5 min to fit both. Wife boiled a cattle of water for me and i put the brake pedal in boiling water while i fitted the accelerator pedal.
I let the brake pedal sit in the hot water for a couple of minutes. When i removed it from the water the rubber softened up a lot. I rubbed a very small amount of car wash solution along the inner side edges and top inner edge of the brake pedal as lubricant.
Slid the pedal on from the bottom up onto the brake pedal base and with a small flat-head screwdriver I worked it along top edge to get the rubber over the metal pedal base. This took a couple of minutes.
They look great