For me, nothing major so far...
I've tinted the front windows 20% (3M) and added a visor strip (illegal to tint windshield in MD and I'm checked into work by MPs every morning).
De-badged the rear.
K&N Air Filter (Not the enitre Cold Air Intake)
I've ordered Jeep slush mates, chrome bezels & door sills.
- 20" Overland Rims (Spring/Summer)
- BFG A/T on my 18s for Winter and Camping Trips
- Headrest RSE (had these in my '06 RR and now my 5-yr son complains he no longer has a car with TV - such a brat)
- HID Fogs
- Front Tow Hooks
- Overland Grill (honey comb inserts)
- Shark Fin Antenna (will probably order shortly)
- Skid Plates
- And, if possible the addition of a Htd steering wheel & power liftgate
My wife yells at me as I change everything... I upgraded to the AMG styling package when we ordered her 2010 R350 (she didnt want it), had her front windows tinted 20% and had a clear bra installed (she didnt want it) and her MB slush mats came in last night (shocker, she didnt want them). She also caught me trying to debadge it :/
And, I have my '88 Mustang 5.0 sitting in the garage that draws attention too.
Thats why I have a TV w/ cable mounted above my workbench
Ca't wait for Spring.
Also, Adam's Jeep in MD is currently selling Laredo's with aftermarket wheels and hood graphics. They told me that as soon as the lift kits are available they will be selling them that way as well. I am sure there are dealerships all over the country that do this. Check out some of the pics: