So the weatherteh floor mats came in this week and worked great! I also have the MOPAR CAI installed and have noticed a 1 mile improvement on EPG, but more importantly the sound and throttle response is noticeable.
Loving my new Jeep Overland Granite V8!
Now I'm ready for two new modifications/additions to the Jeep by Rock Road Outfitters that I would appreciate some feedback.
1) Rocky Road Adventure Racks. I plan ordering the complete Adventure rack system so I can put two bikes and extra luggage. I went with the more rugged set up so I could put more up there. Anyone know what the weight limit is on the new GC 2015? I would like to mount a pair of Rocky Mount Bike mounts onto the RR racks. Also has anyone see the Gobi ladder system that mounts on the hatchback? It looks great and enables you to easily attach ladder to back door so you can gain access to the roof. This is why I want to know roof weight limits. Wonder if RRO have though about fabricating similar system for their rack system? I would think you need a ladder to get a spare tire up there as pictured on their website.
RRO- Jeep Grand Cherokee Roof Rack:Â*2011+ Jeep Grand Cherokee Roof Rack
Gobi Ladder- Gobi Racks - Hummer, Jeep, Toyota Racks
2) Rock Road Winch/Bumper/Brush Guards. I'm planning on going with the Complete brush bar combo. I like the flush look of the Euro style for older modes by RRO told me that the newer models require the more boxer/bulky option. I figured the additional bars would reduce the boxiness of the overall winch system.
- What are peoples opinions?
- I'm thinking I prefer the Smitybuilt winch. I'll be primarily doing a lot of beach sand exploration. So winch with anchor (or similar) will be advantageous. Any suggestions with winch?
- Also live in Massachusetts , so I'll have to get the licenses plate clip mount.