From studying the pictures for you to install the SRT-8 front end on your Limited, you will have to buy the entire kit.
Here is why:
- The front bumper cover is one peice ( not two like the limited)
- The wheel arch flares integrate into the front bumper cover
- If you have to add the wheel arch flares to the front you will have to buy the ones for the back
- If you have to install new wheel Arch flares to all the wheel openings then you will have to add the match rear bumper covers
- The matching side skirts also have to go with the integrated flares.
that is just the body cladding then there is all the other miscelaneous trim
that goes with the body cladding.
Since the SRT-8 if really new I would hold off from even trying to source these part as I am sure they are prohibitively expense right now and due to the limited availability they may always be very expensive.
if you can find someone that does plastic grafting or fiberglass work then maybe you can get just the front end look that you want, by just buying the front bumper and have them grafting on the lower section.