Re: Vanity LED's
1. Open all the doors and let the battery saver timer kill the lights, 10 minutes on my 2011.
2. Get yourself a nine volt battery and find out which terminal on the LEDs is negative, mark it. The LEDs will only work when plugged in polarity correct.
3. By now the bulbs are cool enough to handle (trust me you only need to burn your finger once), remove them all.
4. Take a continuity tester and see which terminal in each socket is tied to ground.
5. As you do 4, plug in the replacement LED with the negative terminal in the right place (you marked them, remember).
6. Close all the doors, then put on your sunglasses because its gonna be bright when you open the door.
When it meets spec in the simplest most reliable way, STOP MESSING WITH IT!