OK - Tons of pictures last night from Rocky Road - I am going to try to post a dropbox link, rather than uploading these all, but if it doesn't work I will go to plan B....
There are multiple options here -
1. If you just want the uber-clean look, you can do the fairlead, and the new Light tabs - to put a couple additional lights on the front.
2. You can do the new Light bar only (no bumper cover)
3. a new Straight plate bumber cover, with 2 holes on top for a couple lights
4. Straight Plate with the new light bar
5. Wider bumper cover, with no additions (no upper light bar)
6. Full width bumper cover with upper light bar)
7. Full width bumper with all options
So - just for grins, with the upper rack, we had up to 14 auxiliary lights mounted on here - there are various mounting tabs across the new light bars so you can meet pretty well any configuration. RRO is working on the options to post online, and should be up in the next few weeks for ordering.
As a note - ALL of these require the base winch mount, since everything attaches to that for mounting points.