Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK2 - > Interior/Exterior/Visual

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 08-20-2014, 05:06 PM
SayMilesAway's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Miramar, FL
Posts: 72
Thanks: 19
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 200
SayMilesAway is on a distinguished road
Xenon Depot Wiring Help

Those with the Xenon Depot HID kit can you verify if I have everything connected properly? Thanks!

__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-20-2014, 06:14 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Peoples Republic of NJ
Posts: 352
Thanks: 8
Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts
Rep Power: 640
FreeJersey has a reputation beyond reputeFreeJersey has a reputation beyond reputeFreeJersey has a reputation beyond reputeFreeJersey has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: Xenon Depot Wiring Help

Looks good. Appears you have the cbfix between the relay and bulb, that's where it goes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SayMilesAway View Post
Those with the Xenon Depot HID kit can you verify if I have everything connected properly? Thanks!

__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FreeJersey For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 08-20-2014, 06:51 PM
SayMilesAway's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Miramar, FL
Posts: 72
Thanks: 19
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 200
SayMilesAway is on a distinguished road
Re: Xenon Depot Wiring Help

Thanks. Where the hell am I going to put all of this wiring!!??
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-20-2014, 07:11 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Peoples Republic of NJ
Posts: 352
Thanks: 8
Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts
Rep Power: 640
FreeJersey has a reputation beyond reputeFreeJersey has a reputation beyond reputeFreeJersey has a reputation beyond reputeFreeJersey has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: Xenon Depot Wiring Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayMilesAway View Post
Thanks. Where the hell am I going to put all of this wiring!!??
HAHA...That's the fun part!!!

It kind of works itself out, you'll see. One suggestion though, get some 3M Dual Lock instead of that tape they included. Holds really well and is much easier to remove things when needed. I used it on the ballasts, cbfix, and relays.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FreeJersey For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 08-20-2014, 07:34 PM
SayMilesAway's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Miramar, FL
Posts: 72
Thanks: 19
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 200
SayMilesAway is on a distinguished road
Re: Xenon Depot Wiring Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeJersey View Post
HAHA...That's the fun part!!!

It kind of works itself out, you'll see. One suggestion though, get some 3M Dual Lock instead of that tape they included. Holds really well and is much easier to remove things when needed. I used it on the ballasts, cbfix, and relays.
Ah thanks for the tip, will do! I got the whole lighting kit from XD (low beams, high beams, fogs, and interior LEDs) going in Saturday going to be awesome!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-20-2014, 07:40 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Peoples Republic of NJ
Posts: 352
Thanks: 8
Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts
Rep Power: 640
FreeJersey has a reputation beyond reputeFreeJersey has a reputation beyond reputeFreeJersey has a reputation beyond reputeFreeJersey has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: Xenon Depot Wiring Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayMilesAway View Post
Ah thanks for the tip, will do! I got the whole lighting kit from XD (low beams, high beams, fogs, and interior LEDs) going in Saturday going to be awesome!
I did everything except the interior lights. I'm actually going to be moving the HID kit to the fogs once I get all my parts for the OEM HID install. I have a set of SRT8 headlights coming next week and then just wait my turn for Jeep_addicted's harness. Can't wait for that.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-20-2014, 08:07 PM
SayMilesAway's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Miramar, FL
Posts: 72
Thanks: 19
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 200
SayMilesAway is on a distinguished road
Re: Xenon Depot Wiring Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeJersey View Post
I did everything except the interior lights. I'm actually going to be moving the HID kit to the fogs once I get all my parts for the OEM HID install. I have a set of SRT8 headlights coming next week and then just wait my turn for Jeep_addicted's harness. Can't wait for that.
So you bought the lights with the LED daytime running lights? How much were they?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-21-2014, 09:16 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Peoples Republic of NJ
Posts: 352
Thanks: 8
Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts
Rep Power: 640
FreeJersey has a reputation beyond reputeFreeJersey has a reputation beyond reputeFreeJersey has a reputation beyond reputeFreeJersey has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: Xenon Depot Wiring Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayMilesAway View Post
So you bought the lights with the LED daytime running lights? How much were they?
Yes, those are the ones. They were too much. I got tired of searching for a used set without any damage on ebay and junk yards, so I ordered new ones from allmoparparts, they had the best price of the online suppliers.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Xenon Depot Official Feedback Thread Frankie XenonDepot 144 05-02-2014 04:03 PM
Xenon Depot, Need Help on LED project protect1989 XenonDepot 8 10-18-2011 09:08 PM
Xenon Depot HID kit JTK1130 Grand Cherokee - WK 34 12-01-2010 10:57 AM
Awesome: Xenon Depot Volt HID Digital 6000K Kit Chuck Member Product Reviews 5 12-15-2009 10:54 AM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by Chrysler Group LLC.