Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > 2011+ Dodge Durango-WD

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 10-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: northern NJ
Posts: 78
Thanks: 24
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 320
mrmitsou is on a distinguished road
2014 Durango Incentives for October

Dodge Customer Care said that the 2014 Durango incentives available for October are the same as last month (either $1,000 consumer cash or financing at various APRs, i.e., 0% at 36 months, 0.9 for 48 months, etc). These are "sold ordered protected," meaning you can get the incentive available upon ordering or get whatever incentive's available upon delivery/pick-up (if the one in effect at pick-up is lower, you can still get the incentive that was available at ordering time if that was higher). The incentive availablity is zip code specific for where the vehicle will be registered (I checked for my zip in NJ), not where it is bought. The rep said to check back in the afternoon to see if any "bonus cash" has been added to the incentives available for October.
__________________

__________________
'14 Citadel AWD 3.6L Black/Tan Tech
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mrmitsou For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 10-01-2013, 10:39 AM
davewg's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 806
Thanks: 100
Thanked 53 Times in 41 Posts
Rep Power: 140368
davewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Durango Incentives for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmitsou View Post
Dodge Customer Care said that the 2014 Durango incentives available for October are the same as last month (either $1,000 consumer cash or financing at various APRs, i.e., 0% at 36 months, 0.9 for 48 months, etc). These are "sold ordered protected," meaning you can get the incentive available upon ordering or get whatever incentive's available upon delivery/pick-up (if the one in effect at pick-up is lower, you can still get the incentive that was available at ordering time if that was higher). The incentive availablity is zip code specific for where the vehicle will be registered (I checked for my zip in NJ), not where it is bought. The rep said to check back in the afternoon to see if any "bonus cash" has been added to the incentives available for October.
Excellent news - I did see the $1000 for Mid-Atlantic which covers my zip in southern NJ when I did a 2014 build earlier today.

Let us know if anything changes with the bonus cash if you call back later.
__________________

__________________
'14 Durango Limited AWD Deep Cherry Red
'05 Yukon XL Denali
'67 Corvette Stingray
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-01-2013, 11:32 AM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Brookfield, Wisconsin
Posts: 57
Thanks: 12
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 380
agonzo is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Durango Incentives for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewg View Post
Excellent news - I did see the $1000 for Mid-Atlantic which covers my zip in southern NJ when I did a 2014 build earlier today.

Awesome! I did a 2014 durango build first thing this morning, no incentives showed up. Just checked again after reading this post, and now there is the $1000 for the Midwest region.
__________________
______________________________
____________________________________________
2005 Dodge Magnum RT
2014 Dodge Durango Citadel Hemi
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-01-2013, 05:09 PM
JoeyD's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern NJ, USA
Posts: 506
Thanks: 48
Thanked 47 Times in 35 Posts
Rep Power: 14382
JoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Durango Incentives for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmitsou View Post
These are "sold ordered protected," meaning you can get the incentive available upon ordering or get whatever incentive's available upon delivery/pick-up (if the one in effect at pick-up is lower, you can still get the incentive that was available at ordering time if that was higher).
So, um, what happens in the case when a vehicle is ordered prior to when any incentives were available...then delivered when there are no incentives available...can I take advantage of these incentives that were offered during my long suffering wait?!

That's actually a serious question....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-01-2013, 05:13 PM
davewg's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 806
Thanks: 100
Thanked 53 Times in 41 Posts
Rep Power: 140368
davewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Durango Incentives for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyD View Post
So, um, what happens in the case when a vehicle is ordered prior to when any incentives were available...then delivered when there are no incentives available...can I take advantage of these incentives that were offered during my long suffering wait?!

That's actually a serious question....
Here's the answer I used to get from my kids when they were little and they weren't sure how to respond to a question:

Yes. No. I don't know. Maybe so...
__________________
'14 Durango Limited AWD Deep Cherry Red
'05 Yukon XL Denali
'67 Corvette Stingray
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 145
Thanks: 13
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 348
fk186 is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Durango Incentives for October

Joey, Dealer has credited me yesterday with $1000 on my current order and I believe it was from the September rebate that ended yesterday, not the October one.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fk186 For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 10-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: northern NJ
Posts: 78
Thanks: 24
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 320
mrmitsou is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Durango Incentives for October

Yesterday I got an email from the Dodge/Jeep dealership in NYC saying that they will be offering extra-incentives on the 2014 Durango starting Tuesday, the 15th. I quote her email in part: "after the 15th they’re also going to be additional incentives coming in for that vehicle that you might qualify for!" That "vehicle" she was referring to was a 2014 Durango.

I wasn't sure if this was a sales ploy to pull me in the door. Intrigued, I called today to double-check and a different sales rep (who seemed to be checking the computer) said that Dodge has authorized them to offer additional incentives but they won't know what they'll be till Tuesday. She could only speak for her dealership (claimed they were a high volume dealership & hinted maybe that's why they'll be offering the extra incentives, but I sensed this was puffery & had no bearing on whether it's actually a nationwide incentive program).

Don't quote me on this, as I don't definitely know if it's just a local dealership thing, or a nationwide Dodge incentive program, or just a lease or loan incentive thing. But I believe the sales rep said that it'd be in addition to what Dodge is already offering incentive-wise.

Davewg, if you're getting yours on the 14th or sooner, you might want to considering picking it up on the 15th or later & seeing if Century will have whatever this is.
__________________
'14 Citadel AWD 3.6L Black/Tan Tech
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mrmitsou For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 10-11-2013, 02:36 PM
davewg's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 806
Thanks: 100
Thanked 53 Times in 41 Posts
Rep Power: 140368
davewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Durango Incentives for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmitsou View Post
Yesterday I got an email from the Dodge/Jeep dealership in NYC saying that they will be offering extra-incentives on the 2014 Durango starting Tuesday, the 15th. I quote her email in part: "after the 15th they’re also going to be additional incentives coming in for that vehicle that you might qualify for!" That "vehicle" she was referring to was a 2014 Durango.

I wasn't sure if this was a sales ploy to pull me in the door. Intrigued, I called today to double-check and a different sales rep (who seemed to be checking the computer) said that Dodge has authorized them to offer additional incentives but they won't know what they'll be till Tuesday. She could only speak for her dealership (claimed they were a high volume dealership & hinted maybe that's why they'll be offering the extra incentives, but I sensed this was puffery & had no bearing on whether it's actually a nationwide incentive program).

Don't quote me on this, as I don't definitely know if it's just a local dealership thing, or a nationwide Dodge incentive program, or just a lease or loan incentive thing. But I believe the sales rep said that it'd be in addition to what Dodge is already offering incentive-wise.

Davewg, if you're getting yours on the 14th or sooner, you might want to considering picking it up on the 15th or later & seeing if Century will have whatever this is.
Thanks for the tip.

As it stands now (still waiting to hear from Century that they have the truck) we're planning to pick it up next Wednesday, so the timing could be quite fortuitous.
__________________
'14 Durango Limited AWD Deep Cherry Red
'05 Yukon XL Denali
'67 Corvette Stingray
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-12-2013, 09:58 AM
fireman's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Eldersburg, MD
Posts: 259
Thanks: 13
Thanked 20 Times in 15 Posts
Rep Power: 349334
fireman has a reputation beyond reputefireman has a reputation beyond reputefireman has a reputation beyond reputefireman has a reputation beyond reputefireman has a reputation beyond reputefireman has a reputation beyond reputefireman has a reputation beyond reputefireman has a reputation beyond reputefireman has a reputation beyond reputefireman has a reputation beyond reputefireman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Durango Incentives for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewg View Post
Thanks for the tip.

As it stands now (still waiting to hear from Century that they have the truck) we're planning to pick it up next Wednesday, so the timing could be quite fortuitous.
Confirmed personally. Looks great!
__________________
2014 Durango Limited AWD in granite crystal & loving it!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-12-2013, 02:33 PM
davewg's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 806
Thanks: 100
Thanked 53 Times in 41 Posts
Rep Power: 140368
davewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond reputedavewg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman View Post
Confirmed personally. Looks great!
:Thumbs up:
__________________
'14 Durango Limited AWD Deep Cherry Red
'05 Yukon XL Denali
'67 Corvette Stingray
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-15-2013, 08:21 AM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 56
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 299
gstan is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Durango Incentives for October

Anyone find out what the new incentives will be?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-15-2013, 08:53 AM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: northern NJ
Posts: 78
Thanks: 24
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 320
mrmitsou is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Durango Incentives for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstan View Post
Anyone find out what the new incentives will be?
I checked with chrysler customer assistance this morning and they said there is no change in the incentives offered on the durango (for my zip code in NJ).
__________________

__________________
'14 Citadel AWD 3.6L Black/Tan Tech
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014, 2014 durango

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2014 Durango headlights Scottina06 2011+ Dodge Durango-WD 17 10-13-2013 02:05 PM
2014 Durango R/T exhaust WKlig2 Engine Performance/Intakes/Exhausts 8 10-01-2013 10:25 PM
2014 Durango out already? Srt8_hmi 2011+ Dodge Durango-WD 3 06-29-2013 08:37 PM
Chances of 2014 Incentives? Andoskyy Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 5 01-30-2013 07:37 PM
2014 Durango Spyshot ckeegan 2011+ Dodge Durango-WD 28 11-27-2012 03:34 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community