Much of the list has been gleaned from the experiences of others on the forum, in addition to what we found on ours.
Credit to everyone who has posted their findings from their vehicles.
1. Paint bubbles on inner lip of front fender under the hood. Need to assess level of paint coverage/bubbling and decide if a sand/touch up is necessary
2. Spring clips under hood to the left and right of hood latch might need to be seated.
3. Check all underhood connections (vertrkr had one for the electric power steering loose - pics here - Items missed by quality control
4. Inspect joint tape seams around tailgate (when open) to ensure there are no gaps to the body
5. Inspect interior trim around A-pillars to ensure they are uniformly flush with the surrounding trim
6. Inspect trim cap at rear of interior ceiling and rear glass for uniformity of installation
7. Check that all outside door handles are properly mounted to door panel
8. Inspect paint in daylight for any defects or imperfections. Keep in mind that you have to decide what is acceptable if any issues are found.
9. Confirm appropriate tire pressure in all 4 tires. Tire pressure is on the tag on the drivers door jamb (18" is 36 psi all around)
10. Body panel alignment and fit
11. Test drive the vehicle and listen with the radio off. Does anything sound amiss?
12. Battery contacts tight (ask them to show you where the battery is if you don't know).
More to come...