Mud! - Is there any real difference between these A/T tires for muddy logging roads?
Size - P255/70R17
- General Grabber AT2? ~$800 installed
- GY Adventure w/ Kevlar? ~$1150 installed (after rebate)
- Cooper AT3? ~$900 installed
Which tire is best for a DD that sees muddy logging roads in the fall and winter in St Louis, Missouri?
2006 WK Hemi QDII w/ OME HD lift
I'm leaning toward the Grabber since it is far cheaper than the GY and it has better looking sidewall than the Cooper.
* Not interested in Toyo, Mich, Firestone, Dunlop even if you love them...
* Too many mixed reviews on Nitto Terra, Trail Grapplers and Falken Wildpeak AT.
* Wishing they made a 255/70R17 or 255/75R17 GY Duratrac or similar in load C hybrid tire.