Re: Newbie: 09 CG Limited blowing cold on passenger side
I've run into this issue before and had to re-calibrate the blend doors to fix the issue. This will only work if your blend door is not broken or jammed, but you can give it a shot to see if it works.
1) Turn the ignition to the On position.
2) Turn the blower motor speed control to the Off position.
3) Press and hold the rear defrost mode switch down and then turn the blower motor control on.
4) Continue to hold the rear defrost mode switch down until the status indicator begins flashing. Then, release the mode switch.
5) While the test/function is running, the defrost status indicator will flash once per second . If the test/function passes. the defrost status indicator will stop flashing. However, if the test/function fails, the A/C and defrost status indicators will flash alternately. Faults detected will display when checking for DTCs in the A/C-heater control.
While the test is being performed, you will hear the blend doors and actuators cycling to find their home positions. After the test stops, which usually takes about 30-90 seconds, try the heat again and see if that fixes your issue.