__________________ There is an alternate calibration method, albeit similar, for those who try the aforementioned and it doesn't work
This is from a TSB from 2005. Steps 1 throug 6 concern reprogramming the sunroof module with Starscan (deleted). You can do steps 7 through 12 in your driveway right now.
7. Place the ignition switch in RUN position.
8. Close all of the doors.
9. Press and release the vent switch (sunroof should move to vent position).
10. Once the sunroof has stopped motion at the vent position, press and hold the vent switch
for at least 5 seconds to recalibrate the sunroof position.
11. If the sunroof did not reach the full vent open position, press and hold the vent switch until
the full-vent-open position is reached then release the vent switch, then press and hold the
vent switch for at least 5 seconds to recalibrate the sunroof position.
12. Cycle the sunroof from the full-vent-open position to the full-slide-open position and back to
the full-vent-open position at least 7 complete times. The sunroof is now in customer mode
with the obstacle detection thresholds updated.
Hope this helps...