Re: Tinting tails help
1) Wet sand tail lights with 2000 grit. Until entire lens is dull (Add a little dish soap)
2) Spray 2-3 coats of VHT nightshades (waiting 10 min in between)
3) After about 20 min, 4 coats of automotive spray clear coat (10 min in between)
LET IT SIT OVER NIGHT
4) Wet sand with 2000 grit again, until dull (Add a little dish soap like dawn)
5) Use a rubbing compound (Easier to mount them on the car so you dont drop them and you can rub very hard) This will bring the gloss back and make them shine
6) Use a liquid polish. This makes it look like glass.
I messed up my first set of tail lights.. Stripped the paint back off and started over.
2006 Jeep SRT8 Grand Cherokee (His) Magnaflow Catback, Eibach Springs, 5" MBRP Tips, K&N Intake, FRI LilBoy Cam 114LSA, Vortech Blower, 500AWHP.
2011 Jeep v6 Grand Cherokee (Hers)