Took about 4 hours by myself and tomorrow I just have to finish putting in the center stack. Moneen thanks for the tip I basically split the lower dash into 2 pieces it made life easier. I didn't even take the whole dash out just disconnected everything and tilted it forward. All in all I hope my new core doesn't go any time soon. I also used some RTV around where the orings sit on the pipes that connect to the heater core. Thats probably where the majority of leaks come from is the plastic on the heater core cracking or the o rings giving out.
**Attached is a pic about 3/4 of the way through the dash removal
Oops didn't realize i posted this in performance mods..can a mod move this to the WK section