I decided to finally fit my headlight washers to my ARB bar.
Very simple task. I drew the cutout for left & right using the holes on the plastic bumper. I traced the outline to a piece of light plastic, then cut them out so I had 2 templates. I then taped the bar off, & drew the outline of the required holes, after selecting the best mounting position on the bar. I didn't want to hit anything inside the bar.
I drilled the holes for my rounded corners using, holesaws & drill bits (1x25mm, 2x16mm,& 3x10mm). I then cut between these with a jigsaw to enlarge the hole. A little filing to remove the sharp edges & some paint to avoid rust in the future. The mounting assembly worked first time, both left & right hand sides.