What did you do to your WK today? - Page 534 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK > Interior/Exterior/Visual/Lighting

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #6397  
Old 05-25-2014, 02:49 PM
Alex47er's Avatar
Senior Member
My Jeep: 2006 3.7L WK
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 4,950
Thanks: 178
Thanked 296 Times in 264 Posts
Rep Power: 169863
Alex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: What did you do to your WK today?

uploadfromtaptalk1401047327958.jpg thanks to Mr josh

__________________
2006 Jeep 3.7 JGC

Too many mods to list just check out my build THREAD ! :thumbsup:[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #6398  
Old 05-25-2014, 03:04 PM
Rkirk's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2006 3.7L WK
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bend, OR
Posts: 456
Thanks: 2
Thanked 75 Times in 70 Posts
Rep Power: 6043
Rkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What did you do to your WK today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongjeff View Post
Well it's finally Memorial Day, I know it may seem odd to those who don't know why id be posting this on what seems like a Sunday, when Memorial Day is on Monday. It's Monday here in the republic of Korea and well, I'm 13hrs ahead of the east coast. So when its Monday back home, please remember the fallen that came before all those currently serving. Thank a vet if you see one.

As a soldier, we tend to develop new bonds to our fellow Americans that runs deeper then just putting on a uniform every morning. We become family, loyal to those serving to the left and to the right, weather male or female. We are brothers and sisters in arms.

We soldiers see things and do things that no person should ever have to see or do. We fight for the freedoms that many take for granted, yet we will never shirk away from or turn our back to this great land of ours. When we come home, we don't talk about the evil side of war or the hurt that many of us had gone thru and are still suffering from.

We are warriors. We are not born, nor are we made. Warriors create themselves through trial and error, through pain and suffering. Conquering our own faults and rising to the challenge.

So thru this Memorial weekend, please remember us and thank a vet. But also enjoy the day, have a BBQ, a few beers. Enjoy being an American, I know I do!

And as a parting comment before I return you to your regularly scheduled programming lol. I just want to give a shout out to all the service members here on JG. Army, Air Force, Navy, NG, Reserves, Marines, and the Coast Guard. We as a whole make this country great, not the corrupt people in office. So to you all, from one service member to another, Thank you!

HOOAH!
-Strongjeff


Echo brother. Ppl don't understand what it means and takes to maintain this outstanding way of life we all enjoy and most take for granted... And that's ok, kind of why we do/did it, not for recognition but to maintain and protect their ability to think that way (or not think about it). Well said soldier, thanks for what you do and keep up the fight. HUA!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6399  
Old 05-25-2014, 03:10 PM
Alex47er's Avatar
Senior Member
My Jeep: 2006 3.7L WK
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 4,950
Thanks: 178
Thanked 296 Times in 264 Posts
Rep Power: 169863
Alex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond reputeAlex47er has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: What did you do to your WK today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkirk View Post
Echo brother. Ppl don't understand what it means and takes to maintain this outstanding way of life we all enjoy and most take for granted... And that's ok, kind of why we do/did it, not for recognition but to maintain and protect their ability to think that way (or not think about it). Well said soldier, thanks for what you do and keep up the fight. HUA!!!





Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongjeff View Post
Well it's finally Memorial Day, I know it may seem odd to those who don't know why id be posting this on what seems like a Sunday, when Memorial Day is on Monday. It's Monday here in the republic of Korea and well, I'm 13hrs ahead of the east coast. So when its Monday back home, please remember the fallen that came before all those currently serving. Thank a vet if you see one.

As a soldier, we tend to develop new bonds to our fellow Americans that runs deeper then just putting on a uniform every morning. We become family, loyal to those serving to the left and to the right, weather male or female. We are brothers and sisters in arms.

We soldiers see things and do things that no person should ever have to see or do. We fight for the freedoms that many take for granted, yet we will never shirk away from or turn our back to this great land of ours. When we come home, we don't talk about the evil side of war or the hurt that many of us had gone thru and are still suffering from.

We are warriors. We are not born, nor are we made. Warriors create themselves through trial and error, through pain and suffering. Conquering our own faults and rising to the challenge.

So thru this Memorial weekend, please remember us and thank a vet. But also enjoy the day, have a BBQ, a few beers. Enjoy being an American, I know I do!

And as a parting comment before I return you to your regularly scheduled programming lol. I just want to give a shout out to all the service members here on JG. Army, Air Force, Navy, NG, Reserves, Marines, and the Coast Guard. We as a whole make this country great, not the corrupt people in office. So to you all, from one service member to another, Thank you!

HOOAH!
-Strongjeff
Reserve or not I give the active duty guys the up most respect cause they deserve it.. Ill fight for county and when the time comes trust I'd fight for my country and serve with honor. This isn't for government and politics this is for the safety of our people back home. Although I am a reservist I still took my time to at least do SOMETHING FOR MY COUNTRY. its not what your country can do for you but for what you can do for your country. Thank you guys for fighting everyday of your life and happy memorial day weekend.

Safety brief: don't drink and drive... Don't drink and drive... Don't drink and drive.. And if you DO drink... DONT DRIVE. Take care of each other and have fun.

OORAH Semper Fidelis.
__________________
2006 Jeep 3.7 JGC

Too many mods to list just check out my build THREAD ! :thumbsup:[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #6400  
Old 05-25-2014, 03:24 PM
Rkirk's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2006 3.7L WK
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bend, OR
Posts: 456
Thanks: 2
Thanked 75 Times in 70 Posts
Rep Power: 6043
Rkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond reputeRkirk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What did you do to your WK today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex47er View Post
Reserve or not I give the active duty guys the up most respect cause they deserve it.. Ill fight for county and when the time comes trust I'd fight for my country and serve with honor. This isn't for government and politics this is for the safety of our people back home. Although I am a reservist I still took my time to at least do SOMETHING FOR MY COUNTRY. its not what your country can do for you but for what you can do for your country. Thank you guys for fighting everyday of your life and happy memorial day weekend.

Safety brief: don't drink and drive... Don't drink and drive... Don't drink and drive.. And if you DO drink... DONT DRIVE. Take care of each other and have fun.

OORAH Semper Fidelis.


Don't down play what you do man, reservists/guardsman are still part of our greater armed service! Steppin up in any fashion is still steppin up, don't let anyone make you feel like that's not a commitment or contribution to our U.S. of A. It all counts and is appreciated by your fellow brother. Thanks for your time and effort Alex!
Reply With Quote
  #6401  
Old 05-25-2014, 03:35 PM
greenwayer's Avatar
Senior Member
My Jeep: 2005 6.4L WK
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sunny California
Posts: 3,469
Thanks: 116
Thanked 234 Times in 186 Posts
Rep Power: 591110
greenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What did you do to your WK today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex47er View Post
Attachment 40170 thanks to Mr josh

Hmmm I only gave you four lol


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
__________________
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.4L (The beast) (Fastest lifted WK) The Sparkly Build
2012 BMW X5 Turbo'ed (The b*tch)
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L (Ol' reliable)
Reply With Quote
  #6402  
Old 05-25-2014, 03:46 PM
greenwayer's Avatar
Senior Member
My Jeep: 2005 6.4L WK
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sunny California
Posts: 3,469
Thanks: 116
Thanked 234 Times in 186 Posts
Rep Power: 591110
greenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond repute
What did you do to your WK today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenwayer View Post
I know but so far I've been able to talk them out of giving me that ticket. Today I sold him some BS about it being a new motor and needing to break it in at various rpm ranges lol


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

It could have been much worse it didn't have my license or registration card. Could have had car impounded for that. Lol Alex if he had smelled beer on my breath I would have been arrested for sure. Well I guess that's a good thing. God works in mysterious ways...


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
__________________
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.4L (The beast) (Fastest lifted WK) The Sparkly Build
2012 BMW X5 Turbo'ed (The b*tch)
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L (Ol' reliable)
Reply With Quote
  #6403  
Old 05-25-2014, 05:15 PM
espo's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 1606
espo is on a distinguished road
Garage
Re: What did you do to your WK today?

any one know were i can get strut tower bar 2014 jeepsrt
Reply With Quote
  #6404  
Old 05-25-2014, 08:52 PM
Strongjeff's Avatar
Project 8 gauge / ROUSH Protoype Tech

My Jeep: 2008 3.7L WK
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Woodhaven, MI
Posts: 9,029
Thanks: 420
Thanked 667 Times in 598 Posts
Rep Power: 340219
Strongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by espo View Post
any one know were i can get strut tower bar 2014 jeepsrt
Its got one already.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6405  
Old 05-25-2014, 08:57 PM
Strongjeff's Avatar
Project 8 gauge / ROUSH Protoype Tech

My Jeep: 2008 3.7L WK
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Woodhaven, MI
Posts: 9,029
Thanks: 420
Thanked 667 Times in 598 Posts
Rep Power: 340219
Strongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex47er View Post

Reserve or not I give the active duty guys the up most respect cause they deserve it.. Ill fight for county and when the time comes trust I'd fight for my country and serve with honor. This isn't for government and politics this is for the safety of our people back home. Although I am a reservist I still took my time to at least do SOMETHING FOR MY COUNTRY. its not what your country can do for you but for what you can do for your country. Thank you guys for fighting everyday of your life and happy memorial day weekend.

Safety brief: don't drink and drive... Don't drink and drive... Don't drink and drive.. And if you DO drink... DONT DRIVE. Take care of each other and have fun.

OORAH Semper Fidelis.
Equal repsect brother. You raised your hand just like me bro. Every soldier has there reasons why they pick one branch over another, but we as a whole accomplish the same task. I do not think less of someone for being a reservist over active. A lot of reservists and national guard deploy just like active bro.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6406  
Old 05-25-2014, 11:17 PM
Strongjeff's Avatar
Project 8 gauge / ROUSH Protoype Tech

My Jeep: 2008 3.7L WK
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Woodhaven, MI
Posts: 9,029
Thanks: 420
Thanked 667 Times in 598 Posts
Rep Power: 340219
Strongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: What did you do to your WK today?

Hey everyone, if you haven't already heard, Scott may be selling his srt. His boy has to have a procedure done and might need some financial support.

Heres a link guys so lets so him some support if he needs it guys...

serious question for my SRT brothers??
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6407  
Old 05-26-2014, 09:43 AM
Strongjeff's Avatar
Project 8 gauge / ROUSH Protoype Tech

My Jeep: 2008 3.7L WK
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Woodhaven, MI
Posts: 9,029
Thanks: 420
Thanked 667 Times in 598 Posts
Rep Power: 340219
Strongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Hey guys. I am thinking of expanding my youtube channel by doing tech vids and vlogs. What do you guys think? Also what would be a great FREE video editing software? I have NHC software already but I dont like it, thats why all my youtube vids are cut on windows movie maker but I want more.

Any way just want opinions.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6408  
Old 05-26-2014, 10:30 AM
greenwayer's Avatar
Senior Member
My Jeep: 2005 6.4L WK
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sunny California
Posts: 3,469
Thanks: 116
Thanked 234 Times in 186 Posts
Rep Power: 591110
greenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond reputegreenwayer has a reputation beyond repute
What did you do to your WK today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongjeff View Post
Hey guys. I am thinking of expanding my youtube channel by doing tech vids and vlogs. What do you guys think? Also what would be a great FREE video editing software? I have NHC software already but I dont like it, thats why all my youtube vids are cut on windows movie maker but I want more.

Any way just want opinions.
Honestly as far as free goes windows movie maker is probably your best option. There will probably be others with a slightly different UI but same basic functions. Personally I use Sony vegas and Adobe premiere pro for editing and adobe after effects to jazz it up. If you have a Mac iMovie is awesome





Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
__________________
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.4L (The beast) (Fastest lifted WK) The Sparkly Build
2012 BMW X5 Turbo'ed (The b*tch)
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L (Ol' reliable)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Got Schooled today by a V QuickOne Grand Cherokee SRT8 - WK 79 06-27-2011 10:28 PM
Totaled the WJ today bill38jeep Grand Cherokee - WJ 40 11-23-2010 07:39 AM
What can I do today??? Bslagle05 Detailing 47 06-23-2009 04:15 PM

» Premium Vendor Showcase
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.