Originally Posted by greenwayer
After owning the wrang for a while what's your impression Steve? I seriously considered buying one but after test driving it I felt like it drove too much like a U-haul truck.... But I don't know if it's just something that I need to get used to. Coming from a grand Id very much like your input.
Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Sorry, Josh. I just saw this. I absolutely love it! I'm already trying to think of a way to get rid of the wife's mommy van so I can get another one!!
The only cons I can see so far are:
1) I'll run out of $$ LOOONG before I could finish modding it!
2) it's a dog -a 4000 lb brick! Slow. Although I heard the 3.6L has like 90 more HP and it's way lighter than the 3.8L. Ya know how when it snows, in most cars, the snow doesn't hit the windshield (it just kinda goes over it -unless it's REALLY snowing)? Not in the brick.
3) steering is hard on the arms. It's just CONSTANT (more than in a normal car) movement/adjustment. Idk what it is, but I can see where driving on a long trip could be difficult.
1) unlimited modding potential!
2) convertible!!! (Con in the winter, and prolly most of the beastly hot summer)!
3) it's just damn fun to drive!
4) the wrangler brotherhood! Wranglers waving to other wranglers!