Ok, so here it is. After doing the tape test a million times, I finally got it to work.
I only taped 1 inner wire like Escape said but the still worked normally. So I taped both inner wires and now it's working.
Another thing I figured out was after looking into the socket, I see now why my tape test I did a long time ago were not working because as you can see in the picture below, the terminals on the fixture wrap around the bottom. When you look into the socket on the WK you will see that they not only connect on the sides but the round bottom portion of the terminal of the LED fixture as well.
Initially, I was only taping the sides.
I will be back with a video after I cut these leads.