Originally Posted by JeepKid
Yes ! The truck is up and running once again!. Alrite so my 0 to 60 time shed one second and yes I did record times before and after the mani went out. The biggest differences can be felt at higher RPMs. After 2k there was a noticeable difference. Highway passing power seems to have improved as well. The biggest flaw of the vehicle seems to be getting from 0 to 30 or from about 500 rpm to 2k it feels very slugish. It crawls to 30 but after that it accelerates nicely. Overall just regular driving, the throttle seems a little more responsive and the acceleration feels smoother all around.
Next up is a Hypertech tuner and some JBA headers. I will warn any of those who are willing to attempt this manifold project, it is a pain in the ass to remove and unless you can figure out where we went wrong you will have to cut the thin metal piece above the manifold fortunately however because it is such thin metal you can fold it back to its original positioning pretty easy.
I had mine out in 40 minutes to paint it, no cutting, didn't even pull the strut bar....just some well placed and well felt out brute force