So the RRO have 1.25 DOM tubing and the JBA uses .25 DOM tubing. Which is stronger?
Looks like the JBA also has a Sensor that attaches to the UCA for Jeeps equipped with it (Overland). Guess that's what I'll be going with.
I've heard the Rear Track Bar is recommended to keep the rear Axle aligned properly for WK's with lift's over 2". The OME HD supposedly comes out to 2.5" - 3" of total lift.
Here's my suspension shopping cart so far:
* Replace Differential Bushings
* $760 - OME HD lift - http://www.rocky-road.com/wkome.html
* $339 - Control Arms - http://www.rocky-road.com/wk-grand-c...ntrol-arm.html
* $480 - Control Arms w/Sensor Bracket - http://jeepinbyal.com/prod-Als_Upper...rokee-717.aspx
* 1.25 vs .25 dom tubing on UCA's?
* $130 - Adjustable HD Track Bar - http://www.rustysoffroad.com/jeep-su...le-track-bars/
* Alignment (After lift/Tire Install)
Need to research:
* front / rear anti-sway bar links
* Steering knuckles (Provided int he 4" Superlift Kit)
* OEM coil spring isolators
* strut plates
* differential drop brackets
* rear upper adjustable control arms