Well since I had to change this out, I figured id post up how I did it in case someone needs to do it in the future.
Torx bit 20
This was just my process and it worked great for me. Im not sure if there is an easier or better way of doing it. I dont want to be responsible for anything, this is just to help.
1) CAREFULLY remove the chrome trim around the bezel. I used the trim stick to get under it. Gently lift up with your fingers after that to get it all the way out.
2) I then removed the shift knob. Make sure you have the Emergency Break engaged fully. Shift into Neutral. Pull down/rotate the chrome ring at the bottom, it should come down easily. Then with a little force jiggle the shifter knob and pull up at the same time. It should come off.
3)Remove the next trim piece that is surrounding the Bezel. be careful to not break any of the tabs .
4) Remove the torx screws with the screwdriver. There should be two that are visible. The other two are under the rubber flap in the "cargo" area on the right side of the shifter.
The other screw is at the top of the bezel. (closer to the radio).
Here are the other two after you remove the cover.
5) Unplug the wiring harness that plugs into the back of the bezel.
6) Remove the bezel.
7) Replace with new part. Make sure that everything lines up and all plugs are back in place securely.
8) Replace screws, trim, chrome and shift knob.
Do a full test drive and also do a full cycle of the gears to make sure it is working properly. The last test is to check the lock in the shifter that doesnt allow somebody to put the car in RND when the key is turned off. Put the truck in Park. turn the key to off and then make sure you cannot move it out of Park.
Hope that helps guys. Im not sure how many ppl will need this or even find this useful. I know the dealership wanted to charge me 1.5 hours labor to do it. Out the door they wanted $1200, i was able to get the part from Justforjeeps for less than half of that overnighted.