My new 2012 CRD Overland is due at the dealers in around a week or two or soon
I've been thinking of a checklist before taking delivery
Can anyone else add anything specific to WK2, CRD, Overland, RHD or 2012 to look out for?
1. Front Tow Hook situation - I will say when I ordered the car, it had the hooks, so I will say that I would be expecting the 2012 new tow hook solution that Chyrsler Jeep Australia has recently come up with to be fitted/available for free
2. Check for scratches or damage, inside, outside and under and check for fluid leaks
3. Check everything works - eg -
Engine and transmission sound fine
Take it for a test drive
4. Also found these WK2 specific items from other JeepGarage threads
Inspect rear glass for proper alignment and make sure the adhesive on the hinges and shock assemblies has not given way! ....hmm ok!
Check all hood and fender and door lines gaps
Check for a piece of rubber that should not be missing from infront of the air cleaner intake - is that still meant to be there?
5. Jack plate that should go between the Jack and car body jack points?
6. Manual on CD or book?
7. Full tank of fuel - or is this only if the dealer is feeling generous?
8. Floor mats should be standard?
9. Just found this other JGC checklist thread
New Jeep Inspection List
10. And I'll take a general new car checklist something like this one http://www.consumerreports.org/conte...pickup_car.pdf
There's a lot to check. Can anyone add anything?