Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK2 - > Export Grand Cherokee 2011+

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1537  
Old 05-04-2013, 09:30 AM
Beggsy's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 167
Thanks: 8
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 930
Beggsy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Christiansen View Post

Yes I do I will send a photo
May I please have your email
Hi Paige , can you email some pics to me too please ! Looking for the overland colour combos .
Thanks Beggsy
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1538  
Old 05-04-2013, 05:54 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Castle Hill
Posts: 25
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 672
Paige Christiansen is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

we are getting all those interior combos but the Beige and brown interior are only allocated to customer orders. with the Laredo you have the black floor and seat buttons.

We are not getting the summit interiors at all
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1539  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Castle Hill
Posts: 25
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 672
Paige Christiansen is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

Here is a photo
i will post more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.jpg (151.0 KB, 109 views)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1540  
Old 05-04-2013, 06:12 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 47
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 691
yoda is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

So thanks to Bert 85 we have a build sheet for a Laredo. I ordered December 1 at the dealer a 12 Limited CRD with tow pack, off road pack and luxury pack which was ordered as a 14 by Chrysler Oz late February and build completed April 6th. It has been sitting in " Inspection " now for a month. I don't have Bert's typing skills so I lined up manually the 145 line items in the Limited " Vehicle Option ALL" standard Limited build sheet with Bert's (so easy for Jeep to do in excel!) . The differences I can see are
Heated second row seats
pwr driver /pass 4 way lumbar adjust
radio/drivers seat/ mirrors memory
LED daytime running lamps
body colour fascias with bright inserts
Limited badge
Premium door trim panel
Power liftgate
9 amplified speakers with sub woofer
Parkview (TM) rear backup camera
ParkSense park assist system ( which doesn't seem right but I double checked)

the options pack seems the same as the Laredo fitted with the same options EXCEPT as listed by Bert both have "GPS antenna input", but the Laredo has "U connect 8.4 AM/FM/BT" and the Limited has " U ConnectN 8.4 AM/FM/BT/NAV"
To be fair to my dealer they were able to tell me early April after the 14 model car was built in general terms what was being fitted, and also when I originally ordered exactly what would have been in the 12 model, but it would be so easy for Chrysler/Jeep to line up the detailed build and differences. When we are paying more than $70K for a car we DO have an interest in exactly what is in what option so we can spec out the cash/feature choices ourselves.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yoda For This Useful Post:
  #1541  
Old 05-04-2013, 07:00 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Penrith, NSW
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 620
Michael_Andrews is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

Morning All!!!

I have received a few emails overnight regarding a 4x2 rear wheel drive Laredo option now being available for Australia.

Going over my MY14 Colour release it is showing this vehicle with colour options. That being said just want to know if anyone out there maybe able to share some light on this being Sunday and I cant get any answers from Jeep AU today.

Michael Andrews
Nepean Motor Group
CJD Assistant Manager
mandrews@nepeanmotorgroup.com.au
02 4724 5555
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1542  
Old 05-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Sick truck's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brisbane Australia
Posts: 92
Thanks: 6
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 732
Sick truck is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

I am a first time Jeep buyer and have ordered a brilliant black pearl Overland early March 2013. I have owned vehicles from GMH to Toyota and Nissan and hope my experience with my JGC diesel is going to be a good one as i have retired and plan to travel. All the reviews and videos on line have made me more anxious to get mine and my wife already calls me a Jeep Tragic. In Brisbane who is a good service provider as I can see that everyone is saying the car is great but Jeep treats you as a second class citizen. At my age I will find that hard to take as in my working life I had to give service or I would have been out of business How times have changed
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1543  
Old 05-04-2013, 07:34 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 81
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 701
trajcem is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Christiansen View Post

Yes I do I will send a photo
May I please have your email
Hi, any chance you can send me the same photo? tmickovski@hotmail.com
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1544  
Old 05-04-2013, 08:56 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 18
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 739
Bert85 has a reputation beyond reputeBert85 has a reputation beyond reputeBert85 has a reputation beyond reputeBert85 has a reputation beyond reputeBert85 has a reputation beyond reputeBert85 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

Hey Kevin, my dealer is DVG in Melville. I've been happy their service so far. I have an E Number, it was provided after my persistent and continued requests put to Jeep Australia.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin P View Post
Who's your dealer, & do you have an E No?
__________________
Bert85
Reply With Quote
  #1545  
Old 05-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 18
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 739
Bert85 has a reputation beyond reputeBert85 has a reputation beyond reputeBert85 has a reputation beyond reputeBert85 has a reputation beyond reputeBert85 has a reputation beyond reputeBert85 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

No worries, glad I can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaraya9 View Post
Bert85,
Sorry my bad, I read the options equipment again and yes, 8.4 Uconnect seems available.

Thanks
Ameet
__________________
Bert85
Reply With Quote
  #1546  
Old 05-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 18
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 739
Bert85 has a reputation beyond reputeBert85 has a reputation beyond reputeBert85 has a reputation beyond reputeBert85 has a reputation beyond reputeBert85 has a reputation beyond reputeBert85 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

No problems, good work Yoda. This will help others out!

At this rate, we'll have the specification finalised on Jeep Garage before Jeep Australia does!...

PS. LED daytime running headlamps are included on my build sheet. I accidentally put this on the same line as "Interior Removable/Rechargeable Lamp" on my previous post, making it easy to miss...

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda View Post
So thanks to Bert 85 we have a build sheet for a Laredo. I ordered December 1 at the dealer a 12 Limited CRD with tow pack, off road pack and luxury pack which was ordered as a 14 by Chrysler Oz late February and build completed April 6th. It has been sitting in " Inspection " now for a month. I don't have Bert's typing skills so I lined up manually the 145 line items in the Limited " Vehicle Option ALL" standard Limited build sheet with Bert's (so easy for Jeep to do in excel!) . The differences I can see are
Heated second row seats
pwr driver /pass 4 way lumbar adjust
radio/drivers seat/ mirrors memory
LED daytime running lamps
body colour fascias with bright inserts
Limited badge
Premium door trim panel
Power liftgate
9 amplified speakers with sub woofer
Parkview (TM) rear backup camera
ParkSense park assist system ( which doesn't seem right but I double checked)

the options pack seems the same as the Laredo fitted with the same options EXCEPT as listed by Bert both have "GPS antenna input", but the Laredo has "U connect 8.4 AM/FM/BT" and the Limited has " U ConnectN 8.4 AM/FM/BT/NAV"
To be fair to my dealer they were able to tell me early April after the 14 model car was built in general terms what was being fitted, and also when I originally ordered exactly what would have been in the 12 model, but it would be so easy for Chrysler/Jeep to line up the detailed build and differences. When we are paying more than $70K for a car we DO have an interest in exactly what is in what option so we can spec out the cash/feature choices ourselves.
__________________
Bert85
Reply With Quote
  #1547  
Old 05-04-2013, 10:11 PM
anaraya9's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2013 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brisbane,QLD
Posts: 72
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 732
anaraya9 is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

Paige,

Thank you for the pictures you put up here. Its brilliant, everyone here is so awesomely helpful. It provides people with valuable information, specially when dealers are very tighted lipped.

I like the combination of the beige interior with the black accents, it will create a nice environment for me in the car.

It is easy on the eye, be it more hard to manage to keep it clean, Meguairs products make this job easier.

Full dark interior is not very practical, considering I live in Queensland.

So rubbing my hands together, I am off to either Jeep Albion or Jeep Aspley on Tuesday to upgrade my only 2 month young Laredo.

Ameet.

PS. Yoda, some very good information you have also provided, thank you.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1548  
Old 05-04-2013, 10:23 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 655
alexcjd has a reputation beyond reputealexcjd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaraya9 View Post
Paige,

Thank you for the pictures you put up here. Its brilliant, everyone here is so awesomely helpful. It provides people with valuable information, specially when dealers are very tighted lipped.

I like the combination of the beige interior with the black accents, it will create a nice environment for me in the car.

It is easy on the eye, be it more hard to manage to keep it clean, Meguairs products make this job easier.

Full dark interior is not very practical, considering I live in Queensland.

So rubbing my hands together, I am off to either Jeep Albion or Jeep Aspley on Tuesday to upgrade my only 2 month young Laredo.

Ameet.

PS. Yoda, some very good information you have also provided, thank you.
Hi Ameet,

It's not that we want to be tight lipped about it Jeep Australia doesn't give us information before they release it to the media. If we are lucky we will get a few days to a week. I have been trying my best to get all possible information as that will help all of you make an informed decision.

I don't like not knowing just as much as any of you don't.

Alex Hennessy
SRT specialist
Suttons Jeep Waitara
02 94872222
__________________

__________________
Alex Hennessy
SRT Specialist
Suttons Chrysler Jeep Dodge Waitara
Phone: (02) 9487 2222 Fax: (02) 9489 1513
alex.hennessy@suttonswaitara.com.au
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 wk2 au, australia, SRT, wk2, wk2 au, wk2 srt

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TSB and Recall information: 1993-2015 Grand Cherokee & 2006-2010 Commander Milous Technical Service Bulletins and Recalls 8 12-08-2014 09:27 PM
2014 Grand Cherokee - Ordering Information and Pricing Milous Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 8289 09-09-2014 11:33 AM
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2014 MB E-class Comparison Dan JGC Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 7 01-15-2013 10:39 AM
***JeepGarage Exclusive***Latest information and updates on the "WK2" Grand Cherokee Milous Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 4 07-20-2010 06:17 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by Chrysler Group LLC.