Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK2 - > Export Grand Cherokee 2011+

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #3181  
Old 06-08-2013, 08:42 PM
hymer's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 451
Thanks: 2
Thanked 46 Times in 33 Posts
Rep Power: 1511
hymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Createit View Post
One very happy Jeep owner here. Based on webbers post I spoke with Werribee Jeep and went in there today and two hours later contract and delivery date of my MY14 are confirmed. They had a stock order that fitted all my extras and I am one happy person right now. I was looking for a Laredo CRD with quadra lift, off road pack 2 and a range of other items and Shannon had ordered one in Feb with an August delivery. Was even shown its status on his computer with vin number and the works. By far the best experience I have had with Jeep. I took quite a few pics of the Laredo on display and looked over the other 3 if there are any questions.
Had a look at the MY14 Overland at Jeep mentone on the floor. 5.7L.

Salesman took us upstairs to look at the MY14 Laredo that just came in.

Noticed on the Laredo that the CD player wasnt in the centre console area where the Overland's CD player was.

Hopefully that doesnt mean that the Laredo does NOT have a CD player.
The 12V outlet was there but no CD player.

I saw in the Laredo the inputs for USM and the SD/XD input slots but no CD player.

Createit or others, have you seen the CD player in the MY14 Laredo's that you looked at?

Bluey
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3182  
Old 06-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Bretto's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2013 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NSW
Posts: 272
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 957
Bretto is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hymer View Post

Had a look at the MY14 Overland at Jeep mentone on the floor. 5.7L.

Salesman took us upstairs to look at the MY14 Laredo that just came in.

Noticed on the Laredo that the CD player wasnt in the centre console area where the Overland's CD player was.

Hopefully that doesnt mean that the Laredo does NOT have a CD player.
The 12V outlet was there but no CD player.

I saw in the Laredo the inputs for USM and the SD/XD input slots but no CD player.

Createit or others, have you seen the CD player in the MY14 Laredo's that you looked at?

Bluey
I was hoping my limited doesn't but alas it does according to my build sheet. Is it for the lux limited and above or do standard limited have this on them too?

Also has anyone noticed are we getting the power supply in the back console between the USB sockets where the yanks have their 110 inverter?
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3183  
Old 06-08-2013, 08:49 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 25
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 594
Karter34 is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

There is no way a car today wont have a cd player . That is astill a few years off.
That being said i cant remember the last time i used a cd player
No jeeps anywhere in sydney , i just call tynans and they said a month or two away
They have no idea !!!! Classic
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3184  
Old 06-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Brisbane, Ausrtalia
Posts: 135
Thanks: 10
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 719
coreys is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys for the info. I knew about the permits but a mate mentioned he had trouble getting insurance to cover. I'll keep gio in mind in case racq give me trouble.
__________________
Got my first Jeep, a white CRD Overland + ORAII.
Reply With Quote
  #3185  
Old 06-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 1,078
Thanks: 116
Thanked 144 Times in 123 Posts
Rep Power: 1863
SJandL has a reputation beyond reputeSJandL has a reputation beyond reputeSJandL has a reputation beyond reputeSJandL has a reputation beyond reputeSJandL has a reputation beyond reputeSJandL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

Looks like Victorian dealerships have got the jump on NSW. Just rang our dealer and he has nothing on the floor so far. He can see them on the system sitting at Minto however (ours included).

Maybe the compliance mob work quicker in Vic? Dunno.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3186  
Old 06-08-2013, 09:09 PM
frad1312's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Gold Coast
Posts: 71
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 1047
frad1312 has a reputation beyond reputefrad1312 has a reputation beyond reputefrad1312 has a reputation beyond reputefrad1312 has a reputation beyond reputefrad1312 has a reputation beyond reputefrad1312 has a reputation beyond reputefrad1312 has a reputation beyond reputefrad1312 has a reputation beyond reputefrad1312 has a reputation beyond reputefrad1312 has a reputation beyond reputefrad1312 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Hey guys went to Gold Coast Jeep to give them my wife's personalised plates and have a look at the 2014's they have.. Amazing, I'm in love.. The black interior with black roof, sunroof with stitched dash & 8.5 + 7" screens ROCK!! + all the colour coding just sets it off as a really well finished Jeep! He confirmed Monday that 17th will be my pickup date!!! Pricing is confirmed after the media embargo is lifted on the 14th..

I didn't look but my mate sat in the back and he said he noticed USB charge ports so looks good for them, no inverter which I expected as my Wrangler in the USA gets it and I didn't..

Just can't wait to get my White JGC Overland, we are now planning a trip to the snow for its first road trip and my 30th Bday in July!!

Love this Jeep!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3187  
Old 06-08-2013, 09:21 PM
DCRSRT's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L WK2
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hills District, Sydney Australia
Posts: 1,187
Thanks: 389
Thanked 84 Times in 66 Posts
Rep Power: 2261
DCRSRT is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJandL View Post
Looks like Victorian dealerships have got the jump on NSW. Just rang our dealer and he has nothing on the floor so far. He can see them on the system sitting at Minto however (ours included).

Maybe the compliance mob work quicker in Vic? Dunno.
Probably 'coz the first ship didn't unload in Newcastle or Port Kembla.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3188  
Old 06-08-2013, 09:36 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2013 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: South Coast, NSW, Australia
Posts: 74
Thanks: 60
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 861
nariracruisin' is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karter34 View Post
There is no way a car today wont have a cd player . That is astill a few years off.
That being said i cant remember the last time i used a cd player
No jeeps anywhere in sydney , i just call tynans and they said a month or two away
They have no idea !!!! Classic
That's strange with Tynans re Jeep availability ...... I received my VIN unsolicited from Tynans Sutherland, about three weeks ago and have been advised the car should be available for pick up late June early July depending on quarantine delays.

re the CD player in Laredo. My build sheet does not mention CD player. That's fine by me, I value the space more than outdated technology.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3189  
Old 06-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Bretto's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2013 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NSW
Posts: 272
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 957
Bretto is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by frad1312 View Post
Hey guys went to Gold Coast Jeep to give them my wife's personalised plates and have a look at the 2014's they have.. Amazing, I'm in love.. The black interior with black roof, sunroof with stitched dash & 8.5 + 7" screens ROCK!! + all the colour coding just sets it off as a really well finished Jeep! He confirmed Monday that 17th will be my pickup date!!! Pricing is confirmed after the media embargo is lifted on the 14th..

I didn't look but my mate sat in the back and he said he noticed USB charge ports so looks good for them, no inverter which I expected as my Wrangler in the USA gets it and I didn't..

Just can't wait to get my White JGC Overland, we are now planning a trip to the snow for its first road trip and my 30th Bday in July!!

Love this Jeep!
Congrats! That's awesome


Yeah I expected that too
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3190  
Old 06-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Bretto's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2013 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NSW
Posts: 272
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 957
Bretto is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nariracruisin' View Post

That's strange with Tynans re Jeep availability ...... I received my VIN unsolicited from Tynans Sutherland, about three weeks ago and have been advised the car should be available for pick up late June early July depending on quarantine delays.

re the CD player in Laredo. My build sheet does not mention CD player. That's fine by me, I value the space more than outdated technology.
You can have mine lol

I love me console for filling with junk not bloody CD players :P
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3191  
Old 06-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Butts_Oz's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posts: 208
Thanks: 7
Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
Rep Power: 1179
Butts_Oz has a reputation beyond reputeButts_Oz has a reputation beyond reputeButts_Oz has a reputation beyond reputeButts_Oz has a reputation beyond reputeButts_Oz has a reputation beyond reputeButts_Oz has a reputation beyond reputeButts_Oz has a reputation beyond reputeButts_Oz has a reputation beyond reputeButts_Oz has a reputation beyond reputeButts_Oz has a reputation beyond reputeButts_Oz has a reputation beyond repute
Just went to Aspley Jeep in Brisbane and outside on display was a Larado and Limited.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Butts_Oz For This Useful Post:
  #3192  
Old 06-08-2013, 11:35 PM
iwantanotherjeep's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 317
Thanks: 9
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 2230
iwantanotherjeep has a reputation beyond reputeiwantanotherjeep has a reputation beyond reputeiwantanotherjeep has a reputation beyond reputeiwantanotherjeep has a reputation beyond reputeiwantanotherjeep has a reputation beyond reputeiwantanotherjeep has a reputation beyond reputeiwantanotherjeep has a reputation beyond reputeiwantanotherjeep has a reputation beyond reputeiwantanotherjeep has a reputation beyond reputeiwantanotherjeep has a reputation beyond reputeiwantanotherjeep has a reputation beyond repute
Hey butts, how does the Billet Silver look in person?
__________________

__________________
I have another Jeep :thumbsup:
MY14 Bright White GC Overland 3.0L CRD with Rock Rails :cool:
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 wk2 au, australia, SRT, wk2, wk2 au, wk2 srt

« WK2 DownUnder | - »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TSB and Recall information: 1993-2015 Grand Cherokee & 2006-2010 Commander Milous Technical Service Bulletins and Recalls 8 12-08-2014 09:27 PM
2014 Grand Cherokee - Ordering Information and Pricing Milous Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 8289 09-09-2014 11:33 AM
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2014 MB E-class Comparison Dan JGC Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 7 01-15-2013 10:39 AM
***JeepGarage Exclusive***Latest information and updates on the "WK2" Grand Cherokee Milous Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 4 07-20-2010 06:17 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by Chrysler Group LLC.