Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK2 - > Export Grand Cherokee 2011+

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #11365  
Old 06-06-2014, 05:02 AM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 441
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Rep Power: 936
mmcrh has a reputation beyond reputemmcrh has a reputation beyond reputemmcrh has a reputation beyond reputemmcrh has a reputation beyond reputemmcrh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

Here's new cherokee[URLhttp://www.drive.com.au/motor-news/new-jeep-cherokee-priced-from-33500-20140605-zryeb.html][/URL]
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11366  
Old 06-06-2014, 05:08 AM
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 844
Thanks: 53
Thanked 72 Times in 64 Posts
Rep Power: 1420
SJandL has a reputation beyond reputeSJandL has a reputation beyond reputeSJandL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcrh View Post
Here's new cherokee[URLhttp://www.drive.com.au/motor-news/new-jeep-cherokee-priced-from-33500-20140605-zryeb.html][/URL]
Here's the thread MMCRH -

Australian MY14 KL Cherokee thread

Meet ya over there.... I'm feeling a bit lonesome at the moment with regards to the KL.
__________________

__________________
'07 WK Limited 5.7 Hemi
'14 WK2 Overland CRD ORAII

Ordered: MY14 KL Limited Cherokee. True Blue/Moroccan Black. 2.0L CRD with Tech group, Electronics group and Pano. Delivery - ??
Reply With Quote
  #11367  
Old 06-06-2014, 06:58 AM
SNUKE's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,554
Thanks: 54
Thanked 216 Times in 179 Posts
Rep Power: 5186
SNUKE has a reputation beyond reputeSNUKE has a reputation beyond reputeSNUKE has a reputation beyond reputeSNUKE has a reputation beyond reputeSNUKE has a reputation beyond reputeSNUKE has a reputation beyond reputeSNUKE has a reputation beyond reputeSNUKE has a reputation beyond reputeSNUKE has a reputation beyond reputeSNUKE has a reputation beyond reputeSNUKE has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarse View Post
Disregard.
No.
__________________
I'm just want it for the "shorter headlamps".

MY14 GC Limited, 3.0 CRD, Lux II, Granite Crystal, 18" Wheels, Tubular Side Steps.
Could I get my avatar much larger?
Ordered: July 7 2013 Delivered Nov 25th
Reply With Quote
  #11368  
Old 06-07-2014, 01:02 AM
hymer's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 417
Thanks: 2
Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts
Rep Power: 1326
hymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond reputehymer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

MY 14 LAREDO CAMERA PETITION;


Well, this MY14 rear camera issue is going to another level now.
Jeep Aust/Chrysler Group LLC has put their heads in the sand and ignored reasoned complaints.

As well as submissions to three States Consumer Affairs/Fair Trading jurisdictions, I have started an on-line Petition to apply some more pressure for Jeep Australia to do the right thing.

Folks, if you can open up this Petition below and sign it (ie fill in the details) I would be grateful.

I hope to obtain more than 2,000 signatures for it. The signatorees do not necessarily have to be Jeep owners so could you pass this around and get all and sundry to sign it.

We will see where it goes. Thanks all.

Bluey

http://www.change.org/en-AU/petition...share_petition
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]MY14 Laredo CRD - Deep Cherry Red - Summit Grille - Sunroof - QL - Leather - Tow Pack
Reply With Quote
  #11369  
Old 06-07-2014, 03:13 AM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 441
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Rep Power: 936
mmcrh has a reputation beyond reputemmcrh has a reputation beyond reputemmcrh has a reputation beyond reputemmcrh has a reputation beyond reputemmcrh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by hymer View Post
MY 14 LAREDO CAMERA PETITION;


Well, this MY14 rear camera issue is going to another level now.
Jeep Aust/Chrysler Group LLC has put their heads in the sand and ignored reasoned complaints.

As well as submissions to three States Consumer Affairs/Fair Trading jurisdictions, I have started an on-line Petition to apply some more pressure for Jeep Australia to do the right thing.

Folks, if you can open up this Petition below and sign it (ie fill in the details) I would be grateful.

I hope to obtain more than 2,000 signatures for it. The signatorees do not necessarily have to be Jeep owners so could you pass this around and get all and sundry to sign it.

We will see where it goes. Thanks all.

Bluey

http://www.change.org/en-AU/petition...share_petition

Hats off to u bluesy, notwithstanding I'm not an owner of Laredo, I'm not satisfied with what we got compared to what's been advertised. All Chrysler can say is "it's normal", simply brushed aside genuine concerns customers have. Good luck, n keep us informed about the progress.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11370  
Old 06-07-2014, 06:34 AM
auscop's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alice Springs, NT, Australia
Posts: 412
Thanks: 6
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Rep Power: 857
auscop is on a distinguished road
Garage
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcrh View Post
Hats off to u bluesy, notwithstanding I'm not an owner of Laredo, I'm not satisfied with what we got compared to what's been advertised. All Chrysler can say is "it's normal", simply brushed aside genuine concerns customers have. Good luck, n keep us informed about the progress.

Completely agree, even though I have an Overland, it is just crap what JA are trying to get away with. Please take a Moment and sign Bluey's page.


Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11371  
Old 06-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Gforce's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Queensland, Australia
Posts: 313
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Rep Power: 872
Gforce is a name known to all
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by auscop View Post
Geforce, Are you sure it wasn't the oil that cost $164? I had the filter (CH68109834AA) on my CRD replaced at 10000 K service it was $75.40 for the filter, and $152 for the oil. If you were sounds like you may have been ripped off..

Auscop
Yes that is what I have been charged for an oil filter, but the part number is different CH68229402AA ($165.30) costs more than a filter for a Rolls.
On enquiring locally the number I was given is the same as yours @ $61.25.
Seems there are two different oil filters available for the GC, go figure?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3960.JPG (269.0 KB, 57 views)
__________________
2014 GC Limited, CRD, White.
Reply With Quote
  #11372  
Old 06-07-2014, 06:09 PM
ENFORCER's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L WK2
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,931
Thanks: 23
Thanked 79 Times in 64 Posts
Rep Power: 321884
ENFORCER has a reputation beyond reputeENFORCER has a reputation beyond reputeENFORCER has a reputation beyond reputeENFORCER has a reputation beyond reputeENFORCER has a reputation beyond reputeENFORCER has a reputation beyond reputeENFORCER has a reputation beyond reputeENFORCER has a reputation beyond reputeENFORCER has a reputation beyond reputeENFORCER has a reputation beyond reputeENFORCER has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

GForce, I think you were royally ripped off.
The charge for the filter is a joke, being charged nearly $14 for a 10c copper washer is offensive and then being charged 1/2 to replace a torn CV boot takes the cake.
I would think you were charged $200+ more than you should have been.
__________________
Previous Ride = 2011 JGC CRD Overland
Current Ride = 2014 Silver JGC SRT with Pano, HK and Spider monkeys.
Mods = CLSTech Ribbon Mod
Reply With Quote
  #11373  
Old 06-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Boxheadmr's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 254
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 466
Boxheadmr is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

It looka like from the invoice they have replaced the entire plug and washer not just the washer?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11374  
Old 06-07-2014, 11:52 PM
Gforce's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Queensland, Australia
Posts: 313
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Rep Power: 872
Gforce is a name known to all
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENFORCER View Post
GForce, I think you were royally ripped off.
The charge for the filter is a joke, being charged nearly $14 for a 10c copper washer is offensive and then being charged 1/2 to replace a torn CV boot takes the cake.
I would think you were charged $200+ more than you should have been.
I agree, something smells here. I am going to talk to them before the 20K service and find out what they intend to charge me, thanks to you guys I now know I have been ripped off. Also need a face to face with the manager as the charge is ridiculously high, but at the time I didn't know this. Other concern is the charge for the boot replacement as we now know there is a problem with a batch of drive shaft assemblies.
__________________
2014 GC Limited, CRD, White.
Reply With Quote
  #11375  
Old 06-08-2014, 03:30 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
mscrashed is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

anyone using Jeep Owner app on their android or apple? for laredo owners there's Mopar pack under offers which includes side steps, chrome side mirror, etc. listed for 1700. The pack will basically make Laredo looks like a limited from outside. just curious if any Laredo owners have them fitted?app also giving 20% discounts to all Jeep owners on accessories i think.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11376  
Old 06-08-2014, 05:04 AM
Boxheadmr's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.0L WK2
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 254
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 466
Boxheadmr is on a distinguished road
Re: 2014 Grand Cherokee information - Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforce View Post
I agree, something smells here. I am going to talk to them before the 20K service and find out what they intend to charge me, thanks to you guys I now know I have been ripped off. Also need a face to face with the manager as the charge is ridiculously high, but at the time I didn't know this. Other concern is the charge for the boot replacement as we now know there is a problem with a batch of drive shaft assemblies.
wasnt the recall to do with a loose hose clamp?
From your receipt it says the boot was split, could have been due to a rock or going over something.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 wk2 au, australia, SRT, wk2, wk2 au, wk2 srt

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TSB and Recall information: 1993-2015 Grand Cherokee & 2006-2010 Commander Milous Technical Service Bulletins and Recalls 5 07-23-2014 09:48 PM
2014 Grand Cherokee - Ordering Information and Pricing Milous Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 8279 07-10-2014 11:06 AM
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2014 MB E-class Comparison Dan JGC Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 7 01-15-2013 10:39 AM
***JeepGarage Exclusive***Latest information and updates on the "WK2" Grand Cherokee Milous Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 4 07-20-2010 06:17 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community