1. Is the sand mode issue fixed;
What problem ? Jeep AU do not know what you are talking about
2. Will my GC come with recovery hooks;[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]I am sure the afterthought one will be just as practical. I bet it is the same setup as the current models as they are "Export" and thus comply with the pedestrian safety BS from the EU[/COLOR]
3. Do I get a full size spare;
Yep, it will be the same as the current models.
4. Do I get full hard copy owners manual;
I got one, you didn't ? I would be hitting up your dealer for the books.
5. Do I get full hard copy instruction for radio;
I also got one of these, I would just keep on them, as they will not give if you do not ask
6. Do I get a rear recover hook;
They all have them, except when the stupid dealer does not put in on when the towbar is fitted
7. Do I get a loan car if parts are not in stock or the car breaks down;
Depends on if your dealer likes you or not. You may need to kick up a stink with Jeep AU to cover a rental
8. What tyres are on the car;
I bet it will be the same crap 20" Khumo's we got on the current models
9. Does the navigation system work;
Depends on the mapping system in the new head unit. I would hope they have, but I would not hold my breath.
9a. Are the DRL fixed;
Most run the LED Audi strips, so I would say yes
10. When will I get an order number (will you lie to me about delivery);
Absolutely they will lie, deceive and play games. You will only get your number if you hassle the crap out of Jeep AU and your dealer.
11. etc etc.....
Jeep AU is still run by Clyde who seems to suffer from NFI. So I would not expect any better service experience, or them giving a crap.