Originally Posted by Gabs
Hi Ally were you prompted to activate anything or did it go straight through?
It went straight through. The process was the same as the .126 upgrade.
The process I followed were.
1. Download the ISO from Sox's site
2. Copy the 3 items (1 folder + 2 files) onto a DVD
3. Press the start button 2 times to get into "engine" mode. (no need to start the motor)
3. Insert the DVD into the player
4. Follow the prompts.
5. The system will ask you if you wish to update. Answer YES.
6. The system will reboot and take about 15mins to install. Do not worry about the screen displaying in German, nor worry about the Adaptive radar being disabled. This is normal.
7. When the update is finished, the system will again reboot, and will prompt to do the install (again) Select "NO".