I don't have any pictures.. i was traveling during the repair. it really did suck... very expensive. they did say that the only plugs that belong in that engine are champion plugs. the cheap copper ones
. the other thing they said is that using the right corrosion resistant coolant that mopar uses is the only thing that should ever be in the engine. also. this problem is likely related to an overheating engine. this engine gets really dumb when it over heats.. thats probably the worst thing you can do to this engine. Oddly, it is overheating way before the light even comes on.
i didn't ask about the electrode, i don't know if they would know about it or not.
my biggest hope is that this thread will help others.