Here is what I have in the manual:
1. Lift the front wiper arm to its over-center position to hold the wiper blade off of the glass and relieve the spring tension on the wiper arm to wiper pivot connection.
2. Carefully pry the plastic nut cap off of the pivot end of the wiper arm.
3. Remove the nut that secures the wiper arm to the wiper pivot shaft.
4. Use a suitable battery terminal puller to disengage the wiper arm from the wiper pivot shaft splines.
5. Remove the front wiper arm pivot end from the wiper pivot.
NOTE: Be certain that the wiper motor is in the park position before attempting to install the wiper arms. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position and move the right multi-function switch control knob to its OFF position. If the wiper pivots move, wait until they stop moving, then turn the ignition switch back to the OFF position. The wiper motor is now in its park position.
1. The front wiper arms must be indexed to the wiper pivots with the wiper motor in the park position to be properly installed. Position the front wiper arm pivot ends onto the wiper pivots so that the lower edge of the blade is aligned with the wiper alignment lines located in the lower edge of the windshield glass.
2. Once the wiper blade is aligned, lift the wiper arm away from the windshield slightly to relieve the spring tension on the pivot end and push the pivot hole on the end of the wiper arm down over the wiper pivot shaft.
3. Install and tighten the nut that secures the wiper arm to the wiper pivot shaft. Tighten the nut to 23.7 Nm (210 in. lbs.) .
4. Wet the windshield glass, then operate the front wipers. Turn the wiper switch to the OFF position, then check for the correct wiper arm position and readjust as required.
5. Reinstall the plastic nut cap onto the wiper arm pivot nut.
Hope this helps!