So... I finally got to the new O2s. Removal was WAY easier that i have dealt with on other cars with less mileage. (Shrek has 205000). I am attributing it to being in the manifold rather than in the cat further down the line.
Anyway, once fired up, no codes popped up. It could have been my imagination, but it seems to be idling smoother than before.
I hooked up the the handy scan tool to monitor live data, and voltages and fuel trim numbers seem to be within what we have been talking about. Let car warm up and all seemed to be well with the car gods.
I am getting ready to make a minor road trip ( 30 minutes highway speed each way) and will get back with how it goes.
These are the sensors i pulled out. At least they are pretty clean.
Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage