Re: Replaced IAC motor... Still stalling
Here's the sequence of events (LOL!)
- Last Tuesday, engine light comes on on start up. Checked pcode and got p0505. Jeep stalled at ever stop on the way home.
- Last Thursday, installed new O2 sensors.
- Last Friday morning, had new IAC motor put in.
- Last Friday evening, left for our of town and Jeep ran great.
- Sat. night left cabin lights on all day and drained battery. Jumped and was fine.
- Returned home on Sunday evening, everything was fine.
- Today, stalling began on way home from work. I think it began after turning the AC on. So I tested the engine with the AC off- no stall but very rough and low idle on stop.
ETA: In the past 10 months I've had a new fuel filter, new TPS, new plugs, new o2 sensors and new IAC motor.
2004 Grand Cherokee SE i6 | 2" BB with Daystars and brand spankin' new Bilstein 5100s | Summut Racing slotted & dimpled ultimate performance front rotors and power stop ceramic pads | JK Rubicon wheels w/ 245/70/R17 General Grabber AT2s