WJ Electrical Ghost driving me batsh!t... Help?
I have owned my 2003 WJ 4.0 i6 4x4 since late 2012 and have had a few issues with the electrical system, nothing else really though. I have fixed the notorious vac leaks under the battery, near the manifold area etc... fixed the valve cover oil leak and a few others.
1) Courtesy lights (overhead, floor, etc...) sometimes do not come on when doors are opened.
2) Liftgate open illuminates on the EVIC and beeps, no interior lights turn on, and I have to pull over and shut the liftgate.
3) Gauge cluster is illuminated all of the time. Occurred after led interior swap (map lights, license, floor lights, overhead, cargo, glovebox). Converted cluster back to stock bubs, didn't work, so I pulled all of the cluster bulbs so my battery wouldn't die. Brother worked at Jeep dealer last month, he tested the pins under the dash and all modules seemed to be okay. The cluster bulbs weren't in though.
4) WJ Jump. Everytime I shift into reverse the thing makes an audible squeak and it jolts. I have replaced the u-joints and did a trans flush and neither helped at all.
5) Passenger mirror mount is broken. Everytime I turn sharply or hit the brakes hard the mirror flies forward. Buying a replacement from LKQ soon.
6) Passenger power seat barely moves forward. It moves about an inch and stops for a minute.
7) Front diff is leaking fluid. Solution. Replace gasket and fluid asap. Lol.
8) Sometimes the power steering makes a loud squeaking/groaning noise when I am turning to park slowly or turning and backing into the garage.
I have read through JeepForum but the posts located didn't really apply to my specific issues. Any help is appreciated, thanks guys!