Fake SRT's - Page 2 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Off Topic > Other Rides

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #13  
Old 06-15-2015, 04:57 PM
prodigy1979's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L WK2
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Lacey, Washington
Posts: 119
Thanks: 51
Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts
Rep Power: 15243
prodigy1979 has a reputation beyond reputeprodigy1979 has a reputation beyond reputeprodigy1979 has a reputation beyond reputeprodigy1979 has a reputation beyond reputeprodigy1979 has a reputation beyond reputeprodigy1979 has a reputation beyond reputeprodigy1979 has a reputation beyond reputeprodigy1979 has a reputation beyond reputeprodigy1979 has a reputation beyond reputeprodigy1979 has a reputation beyond reputeprodigy1979 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fake SRT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by lstowell View Post
Another way to look at it would be that if someone with an "SRT appearance kit" gets their doors blown off, the victor would be dog meat should a real one show up.

I take it you've never seen a Pontiac Fiero based "Ferrari", nor a 959 created from a 911T or E.

Istowell... Lol I've seen them... It's been a while though, good reference!!


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #14  
Old 06-15-2015, 08:08 PM
MDBones's Avatar
OVERLAND HIGH ALTITUDE
My Jeep: 2016 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Wisconsin's West Coast
Posts: 3,841
Thanks: 718
Thanked 677 Times in 558 Posts
Rep Power: 10961
MDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: Fake SRT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOFSTEEL View Post
I find it immature to throw badges on your car trying to pass it off as something it's not.



LOL... yep!
__________________
http://www.jeepgarage.org/members/54562-albums357-picture4858.png
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-15-2015, 08:14 PM
Strongjeff's Avatar
Project Six Shooter / ROUSH Prototype Tech

My Jeep: 2008 3.7L WK
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Woodhaven, MI
Posts: 8,996
Thanks: 417
Thanked 666 Times in 597 Posts
Rep Power: 340160
Strongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOFSTEEL View Post

Where in the beginning of my post do you see me reference you?
The beginning of my post was a general statement and then I make a statement to you.
That's why my comment to you starts with Jeff ...

So your friends are good because they give you deals on their old car parts. Interesting, sounds like I have a few years on you.
So you assume they are good friends because of the deal I got then there is no point continuing this convo.

I would hope you have some years on me I'm only 25 lol
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-15-2015, 08:15 PM
Strongjeff's Avatar
Project Six Shooter / ROUSH Prototype Tech

My Jeep: 2008 3.7L WK
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Woodhaven, MI
Posts: 8,996
Thanks: 417
Thanked 666 Times in 597 Posts
Rep Power: 340160
Strongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOFSTEEL View Post

That would almost be a good rebuttal if the Altitude wasn't a Blackhawk.
Like the current Holden Commodore and Chevy SS.
Funny because I just shipped out that badge to another member.
Maybe you shipped it off cuz someone said it was immature....
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strongjeff For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 06-15-2015, 08:21 PM
MDBones's Avatar
OVERLAND HIGH ALTITUDE
My Jeep: 2016 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Wisconsin's West Coast
Posts: 3,841
Thanks: 718
Thanked 677 Times in 558 Posts
Rep Power: 10961
MDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: Fake SRT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOFSTEEL View Post
That would almost be a good rebuttal if the Altitude wasn't a Blackhawk.
Like the current Holden Commodore and Chevy SS.
Funny because I just shipped out that badge to another member today.

Since you didn't purchase yours in Oz, it's not a Black Hawk.

You may have shipped it off today but it was on your Jeep.

Admit it, you're a hypocrite... whether you care what others think or not.
__________________
http://www.jeepgarage.org/members/54562-albums357-picture4858.png
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MDBones For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 06-15-2015, 08:24 PM
Strongjeff's Avatar
Project Six Shooter / ROUSH Prototype Tech

My Jeep: 2008 3.7L WK
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Woodhaven, MI
Posts: 8,996
Thanks: 417
Thanked 666 Times in 597 Posts
Rep Power: 340160
Strongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOFSTEEL View Post

So your friends are good because they give you deals on their old car parts.
Because this totally don't sound like an assumption lol. Guess I forgot to mention that they are military like me and that they are also mechanics. But sure they are good friends because.....CHEAP PARTS LOL!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-15-2015, 08:24 PM
Strongjeff's Avatar
Project Six Shooter / ROUSH Prototype Tech

My Jeep: 2008 3.7L WK
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Woodhaven, MI
Posts: 8,996
Thanks: 417
Thanked 666 Times in 597 Posts
Rep Power: 340160
Strongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOFSTEEL View Post

How was it an assumption when it's exactly what you posted? LOL

You've mistaken me for someone who cares what others think.
Oh? Then why ship it off then?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-15-2015, 08:26 PM
MDBones's Avatar
OVERLAND HIGH ALTITUDE
My Jeep: 2016 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Wisconsin's West Coast
Posts: 3,841
Thanks: 718
Thanked 677 Times in 558 Posts
Rep Power: 10961
MDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond reputeMDBones has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: Fake SRT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOFSTEEL View Post
If you say so then it must be true.
It is.
__________________
http://www.jeepgarage.org/members/54562-albums357-picture4858.png
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-15-2015, 08:35 PM
Strongjeff's Avatar
Project Six Shooter / ROUSH Prototype Tech

My Jeep: 2008 3.7L WK
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Woodhaven, MI
Posts: 8,996
Thanks: 417
Thanked 666 Times in 597 Posts
Rep Power: 340160
Strongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Because I make 5.7 guys sweat when I stay on them or walk em on the top end....



ForumRunner_20150615_203150.jpg



ForumRunner_20150615_203017.jpg

If I gave two craps about what people think I would have traded for a hemi a long time ago. I at least still have my badging on!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-15-2015, 08:41 PM
SRTgirl's Avatar
Chief Mediator

 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 11,737
Thanks: 43
Thanked 479 Times in 408 Posts
Rep Power: 4406429
SRTgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSRTgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSRTgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSRTgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSRTgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSRTgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSRTgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSRTgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSRTgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSRTgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSRTgirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fake SRT's

I can't decide if you guys are acting more like 10 year olds in the schoolyard or old farts on the park bench bickering every day. Any chance you can call a cease fire for a day or two? Pretty please. My fingers get tired from deleting posts.
__________________


________
~Debbie~
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-15-2015, 09:00 PM
Strongjeff's Avatar
Project Six Shooter / ROUSH Prototype Tech

My Jeep: 2008 3.7L WK
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Woodhaven, MI
Posts: 8,996
Thanks: 417
Thanked 666 Times in 597 Posts
Rep Power: 340160
Strongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond reputeStrongjeff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRTgirl View Post
I can't decide if you guys are acting more like 10 year olds in the schoolyard or old farts on the park bench bickering every day. Any chance you can call a cease fire for a day or two? Pretty please. My fingers get tired from deleting posts.
Sure thing. I can stop
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-15-2015, 09:36 PM
cherryredjeep's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2013 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: southeast pa.
Posts: 381
Thanks: 64
Thanked 43 Times in 37 Posts
Rep Power: 2216
cherryredjeep has a reputation beyond reputecherryredjeep has a reputation beyond reputecherryredjeep has a reputation beyond reputecherryredjeep has a reputation beyond reputecherryredjeep has a reputation beyond reputecherryredjeep has a reputation beyond reputecherryredjeep has a reputation beyond reputecherryredjeep has a reputation beyond reputecherryredjeep has a reputation beyond reputecherryredjeep has a reputation beyond reputecherryredjeep has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: Fake SRT's

In my mind srtgirl looks like this!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_nk0hpuZ2X11sls0ndo1_400.jpg (36.0 KB, 31 views)
__________________
13 JGC OVERLAND *IIIIIII*Traded for a 15 Hellcat M6 B5 Blue
04 JGC LIM.
01 DODGE RAM 2500 CUMMINS
68 DODGE DART GTS 340
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
SRT

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Making fake wood trim less shiny JoeSchmoe007 Interior/Exterior/Visual/Lighting 33 09-23-2010 05:00 AM
"Fake SRT8 Exhaust, opinions? TimmyB Visual Modifications 44 08-23-2009 08:53 PM

» Premium Vendor Showcase
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.