I wanted to share this with you guys even thou is not a jeep.
My dad wanted a new look on his 4Runner and he basically told me what he wanted his truck to look like.
So we got to the computer, picked what he wanted and went on a shopping spree.
And yes, everything has been installed by me
Rob (xjrob) have been helping me cleaning up some of the wiring for the HIDs and installing of the bumpers. My dad have been helping around too.
So what do you guys think...? Do you think he's getting what he ask for?
List of things he wanted...
1. Get rid of all chrome and unpainted plastics.
2. 95% murdered look.
3. 1" body Lift.
4. 1 1/2" suspension lift - front lift not installed yet
5. 1 1/4" Spidertrax wheel spacers
6. Bigger and more aggressive looking tires.
7. LED tail-lights.
8. HID fog lights.
9. Red painted calipers.
10. Front Tinted windows - not installed yet
11. Different bull bar - PIAA fog lights not installed on new bar yet
12. Molded Lighted Step Boards - not installed yet
13. Headlight covers.
14. LED 3rd brake light.
15. New dual exit exhaust - not installed yet
16. New stereo - not installed yet
18. New rear fog lights (he likes the ones on my SRT
19. Paint Correction - not done yet
Might be forgetting a few other things.
I'll be updating the list and pics as the rest of the items get installed.
Here's a before pic
Here's how is looking now (still not finished).