anticipated October incentives? - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > 2014+ Cherokee-KL

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 09-27-2014, 12:33 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 852
Stevez48 is on a distinguished road
anticipated October incentives?

Hi there... does anyone know if there are going to be any good incentives for 2015 trailhawk in October? My Jeep is ready for pick up but wondering if it worth it to wait until.october to get it... thanks..

__________________
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk:
Ordered: 8/26/14
VIN assigned: 9/3/2014
Placed in "D1" Status: 9/3/2014
Delivered: 9/25/2014
Granite Crystal, Black Interior, 3.2 V6, 8.4AN w/Nav,

Sunroof, Trailer Tow, SafteyTec, Cold Weather,
Comfort/Conv, 9 Speaker w/woofer,
No hood decal
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 09-27-2014, 12:58 PM
macfan's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.2L KL
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Fenton, Michigan USA
Posts: 608
Thanks: 130
Thanked 92 Times in 77 Posts
Rep Power: 5906
macfan has a reputation beyond reputemacfan has a reputation beyond reputemacfan has a reputation beyond reputemacfan has a reputation beyond reputemacfan has a reputation beyond reputemacfan has a reputation beyond reputemacfan has a reputation beyond reputemacfan has a reputation beyond reputemacfan has a reputation beyond reputemacfan has a reputation beyond reputemacfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: anticipated October incentives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevez48 View Post
Hi there... does anyone know if there are going to be any good incentives for 2015 trailhawk in October? My Jeep is ready for pick up but wondering if it worth it to wait until.october to get it... thanks..
It is obvious by the questions posted lately that several of you are not familiar with how the vehicle buying game is played. Why would Chrysler offer incentives on vehicles that just came out when they don't need too? New models will sell themselves until the newness wears off. It is possible Chrysler may put incentives on a few MY2014 models to unload them but I wouldn't look for any new incentives on MY2015s until after at least Thanksgiving if even then. I doubt very highly if leaving a vehicle sit at a dealer for a week would qualify it for any additional incentives anyway if your dealer is honest. Chrysler knows when that vehicle was built, delivered to your dealer, and available for pick up/delivery. There will always be the stories of somebody who waited to pick up their vehicle and got the incentive but then again the question of honesty comes up.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-27-2014, 01:37 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 852
Stevez48 is on a distinguished road
It's obvious that no one needs a snotty remark as an answer. Thank you for the other info, I appreciate that. And no not everyone is as seasoned as apparently you in the car buying game. Reminder: you were new to it once too.

I'm done. Have a nice day. Good bye.
__________________
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk:
Ordered: 8/26/14
VIN assigned: 9/3/2014
Placed in "D1" Status: 9/3/2014
Delivered: 9/25/2014
Granite Crystal, Black Interior, 3.2 V6, 8.4AN w/Nav,

Sunroof, Trailer Tow, SafteyTec, Cold Weather,
Comfort/Conv, 9 Speaker w/woofer,
No hood decal
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-27-2014, 04:29 PM
bill_de's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2017 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,239
Thanks: 673
Thanked 927 Times in 738 Posts
Rep Power: 1804905
bill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond reputebill_de has a reputation beyond repute
Re: anticipated October incentives?

There were some $500 incentives very early after the 2014 JGC was released. One seemed to be mailed only to folks who had requested a printed brochure. Not everyone got one, but that seemed to be the name pool.

Car manufacturers have a budget to try to encourage folks who already show interest. While I was doing my online window shopping before buying the Jeep, I go $75 to test drive an Escort and $50 for test driving a Terrain.

The way Jeep works it, if you are lucky enough to get one of the incentives it is in the computer. Your salesman can check your name and address to see if you are due anything.

Unless Sergio tells you no incentives, keep looking.


---
__________________
If you need a shoulder to cry on ...
... pull over to the side of the road!

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-27-2014, 05:16 PM
Milous's Avatar
Senior Member


 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nottsure, Wair
Posts: 8,165
Thanks: 52
Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,745 Posts
Rep Power: 2466905
Milous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond reputeMilous has a reputation beyond repute
Re: anticipated October incentives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevez48 View Post
My Jeep is ready for pick up but wondering if it worth it to wait until.october to get it... thanks..
"If the vehicle is delivered after the end date of the eligible program, the customer will have the choice of either the consumer programs available at the time of customer order or consumer programs at the time of vehicle delivery, but not both."

"The qualification date is the date the dealership and customer agree on the purchase or lease of a vehicle. The purchase/lease terms, conditions, and price of the vehicle must be clearly documented via a completed signed buyer’s order and proof of deposit/payment on the date of sale. This date can override the delivery date for incentive payment. This date protects the customer and/or dealership for any eligible incentives available at the time of sale (excluding objective-based and stair step programs). Qualification Date is also known as Sale Date".

"Incentive Protection claims are made by entering the Program ID and Qualification Date (in addition to delivery date) on the Exception Claim screen found via “DealerCONNECT > Sales > Incentives Claims Processing > Incentive Claim Entry > Exception Claim Entry”.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Milous For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 09-27-2014, 08:30 PM
jim383's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.2L KL
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: THOUSAND OAKS CA
Posts: 367
Thanks: 0
Thanked 57 Times in 46 Posts
Rep Power: 1717
jim383 is on a distinguished road
Re: anticipated October incentives?

The best i could do on my 2014 trailhawk in early aug was a 500 rebate and bought it as invoice.
__________________
2015 CHEROKEE LIMITED
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-27-2014, 08:55 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 852
Stevez48 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_de View Post
There were some $500 incentives very early after the 2014 JGC was released. One seemed to be mailed only to folks who had requested a printed brochure. Not everyone got one, but that seemed to be the name pool.

Car manufacturers have a budget to try to encourage folks who already show interest. While I was doing my online window shopping before buying the Jeep, I go $75 to test drive an Escort and $50 for test driving a Terrain.

The way Jeep works it, if you are lucky enough to get one of the incentives it is in the computer. Your salesman can check your name and address to see if you are due anything.

Unless Sergio tells you no incentives, keep looking.

---
Thanks for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milous View Post
"If the vehicle is delivered after the end date of the eligible program, the customer will have the choice of either the consumer programs available at the time of customer order or consumer programs at the time of vehicle delivery, but not both."

"The qualification date is the date the dealership and customer agree on the purchase or lease of a vehicle. The purchase/lease terms, conditions, and price of the vehicle must be clearly documented via a completed signed buyer’s order and proof of deposit/payment on the date of sale. This date can override the delivery date for incentive payment. This date protects the customer and/or dealership for any eligible incentives available at the time of sale (excluding objective-based and stair step programs). Qualification Date is also known as Sale Date".

"Incentive Protection claims are made by entering the Program ID and Qualification Date (in addition to delivery date) on the Exception Claim screen found via “DealerCONNECT > Sales > Incentives Claims Processing > Incentive Claim Entry > Exception Claim Entry”.
Many thanks as well Milous, as usual.

Cheers!
__________________
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk:
Ordered: 8/26/14
VIN assigned: 9/3/2014
Placed in "D1" Status: 9/3/2014
Delivered: 9/25/2014
Granite Crystal, Black Interior, 3.2 V6, 8.4AN w/Nav,

Sunroof, Trailer Tow, SafteyTec, Cold Weather,
Comfort/Conv, 9 Speaker w/woofer,
No hood decal
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-28-2014, 08:39 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.2L KL
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 98
Thanks: 12
Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 970
Paul Julian is on a distinguished road
Re: anticipated October incentives?

In Australia, the Sport and Longitude are both at $35K/$40K respectively driveaway as incentive deals...that's only after 3 months on the market here.

I think people are avoiding the base models, and the Limited seems like the best choice - in saying that I've only seen about 5 on the road since June - so I think we'll turn heads !
__________________
2014 Deep Cherry Red Limited Cherokee w/Tech, Tow, Convenience, Luxury Groups
Now The Proud Owner and Driver - October 2014 !
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jeep Incentives - If you order you choose date for incentives... Dan JGC Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 8 03-01-2014 02:22 PM
2014 Durango Incentives for October mrmitsou 2011+ Dodge Durango-WD 20 10-23-2013 09:16 PM
October Specials DI Clay Bar and Foamaster II Foam Gun PLUS Menzerna Give Away DetailedImage.com Detailed Image 17 10-30-2009 04:22 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.