Re: Fuel Economy (ECO) Mode
Originally Posted by jeeperspeepers
In the 'Starting and Operating' section of the Jeep Cherokee 2015 Owner's Manual there is mention of 'fuel economy (ECO) Mode'. The manual states ECO mode can improve the vehicle's overall fuel economy during normal driving conditions. It also states to activate ECO mode do the following:
· Press the "Controls" button on the touch screen.
· Then press "ECO" button on the touch screen.
My questions are as follows:
1. What/how does this ECO mode improve the vehicle's fuel economy??
2. Is this mode on both the 2.4L and/or 3.2L engines??
3. WHERE is the ECO button on the touch screen?
I have a 2015 Cherokee Limited 4 X 4 with a 3.2L engine and 8.4A Uconnect. I am "stumped" as I can't find the ECO button or light on the Electronic Vehicle Information Center or Driver Information Display.
Any information would be appreciated.
A feature not really available on the KL, incorrect reference.
2014 Bright White Limited 4X4 3.2 V6 - Active Drive II - Black/Iceland Gray Premium Leather Interior - Build date 05/20/14 - Luxury Group - Technology Group - Trailer Tow Group - Panoramic Sunroof - Shark Fin antenna - Splash Guards - LED interior lights - Hyper Yellow fog lights -Bully Utility Hitch Step