Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > 2014+ Cherokee-KL

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #13  
Old 07-03-2013, 06:51 AM
barnettdlb's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2008 3.7L JK
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ft Myers, FL
Posts: 275
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 925
barnettdlb has a reputation beyond reputebarnettdlb has a reputation beyond reputebarnettdlb has a reputation beyond reputebarnettdlb has a reputation beyond reputebarnettdlb has a reputation beyond reputebarnettdlb has a reputation beyond reputebarnettdlb has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good new video, with a jacked title.

Roger, I am talking about maintenance failures. leaks, stops working, alignment.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-03-2013, 11:38 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Inland Empire, CA
Posts: 613
Thanks: 16
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Rep Power: 1152169
Specx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good new video, with a jacked title.

Looks like this car will have the same radio problems the 14 Grand Cherokee has. He got the 911 see dealer for service error message. while playing with the settings. Fix this stuff before presenting already!
__________________

__________________
Ordered 02/06/2013: 2014 Overland, Brilliant Black Exterior, Black Interior, 5.7 Hemi, Off-Road Adventure II, Advanced Technology Group

Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 03/25/2013 05:00 PM PDT In my garage!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-09-2013, 02:41 PM
GunninIt's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 WK2
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: California
Posts: 106
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 708
GunninIt has a reputation beyond reputeGunninIt has a reputation beyond reputeGunninIt has a reputation beyond reputeGunninIt has a reputation beyond reputeGunninIt has a reputation beyond reputeGunninIt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good new video, with a jacked title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specx View Post
Looks like this car will have the same radio problems the 14 Grand Cherokee has. He got the 911 see dealer for service error message. while playing with the settings. Fix this stuff before presenting already!
It looked like it was just relative to phone pairing - and giving you the option of calling 911 even without the phone pairing. It didn't look like the normal errors.

I could be wrong...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-09-2013, 02:42 PM
GunninIt's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 WK2
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: California
Posts: 106
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 708
GunninIt has a reputation beyond reputeGunninIt has a reputation beyond reputeGunninIt has a reputation beyond reputeGunninIt has a reputation beyond reputeGunninIt has a reputation beyond reputeGunninIt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good new video, with a jacked title.

This thing is really growing on me for a vehicle for my wife. I could dig it. I just wonder about the discounts right off the bat - since they're having delays and there is so much controversy relative to looks. I'm not paying sticker just because it's "new." Add to that, the fact that since there are still '13's around, you can get some significant discounts and "upgrade" to the Grand. Hmmm.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-09-2013, 06:37 PM
randwats's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 60
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 470
randwats has much to be proud of
Re: Good new video, with a jacked title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunninIt View Post
This thing is really growing on me for a vehicle for my wife. I could dig it. I just wonder about the discounts right off the bat - since they're having delays and there is so much controversy relative to looks. I'm not paying sticker just because it's "new." Add to that, the fact that since there are still '13's around, you can get some significant discounts and "upgrade" to the Grand. Hmmm.
The Trailhawk has the best aesthetic out of any trim level of the Cherokee, IMO. The others have not grown on me yet.

To your comment about pricing, I would bet it will be more about available markup than discounts. And if they do not ramp up production, supply and demand could take over and you may be seeing over sticker prices.

There wasn't a 2013 built, period. The Liberty wasn't built for the 2013 model year unless you're referring to the Grand Cherokee in which case that's an entirely different vehicle. In addition, there's only $500 in rebate on V6's and $ 2,000 on V8's. Not exactly door busting incentives.
__________________
Current - 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Previous Jeeps:
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
2011 Jeep Liberty Jet
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-09-2013, 06:58 PM
GunninIt's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 WK2
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: California
Posts: 106
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 708
GunninIt has a reputation beyond reputeGunninIt has a reputation beyond reputeGunninIt has a reputation beyond reputeGunninIt has a reputation beyond reputeGunninIt has a reputation beyond reputeGunninIt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good new video, with a jacked title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randwats View Post
The Trailhawk has the best aesthetic out of any trim level of the Cherokee, IMO. The others have not grown on me yet.

To your comment about pricing, I would bet it will be more about available markup than discounts. And if they do not ramp up production, supply and demand could take over and you may be seeing over sticker prices.

There wasn't a 2013 built, period. The Liberty wasn't built for the 2013 model year unless you're referring to the Grand Cherokee in which case that's an entirely different vehicle. In addition, there's only $500 in rebate on V6's and $ 2,000 on V8's. Not exactly door busting incentives.
You'll see in my post that I was referring to the Grand Cherokee. As for pricing of 2013's...they're almost giving them away. Ok, not really, but my local dealer is marking DOWN Overland's at the rate of about $10,000 - bringing them to about $38k-$40k range. Cursory searches of Autotrader will show you the same. Deals are plenty. I think I'd like the Trailhawk Cherokee, though...again, I just don't want markups - and would prefer markdowns!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-11-2013, 07:52 AM
4jeepdiesel's Avatar
Senior Member
My Jeep: 2010 WK
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,080
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts
Rep Power: 6739
4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute4jeepdiesel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good new video, with a jacked title.

Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.
__________________
Beer connoisseur :chug:
1993 Harley Davidson FXSTS mega custom! :headbang:
1994 Toyota 4X4 Pickup (250K and kicking!):thumbsup:
2010 GC trading in for a 2014 Diesel Trailhawk II in Blood Orange:drool:
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-24-2013, 02:18 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Inland Empire, CA
Posts: 613
Thanks: 16
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Rep Power: 1152169
Specx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond reputeSpecx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good new video, with a jacked title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunninIt View Post
It looked like it was just relative to phone pairing - and giving you the option of calling 911 even without the phone pairing. It didn't look like the normal errors.

I could be wrong...
I looked again and it is in fact the error the GC's are getting like some of the users in this thread

Getting "Vehicle phone requires service message"
__________________

__________________
Ordered 02/06/2013: 2014 Overland, Brilliant Black Exterior, Black Interior, 5.7 Hemi, Off-Road Adventure II, Advanced Technology Group

Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 03/25/2013 05:00 PM PDT In my garage!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Front Wheel Spins Freely When Jacked Up? litespeedz Trouble Shooting/Problems/Service 1 06-25-2011 04:34 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community