Originally Posted by CarlsDad
Thanks, yes that was the problem. Well it was one of the problems. It also turned out that the USB drive I was using had issues with the USB HUB I had it plugged into. I decided to move the file to the computer hard drive to see if it would extract, but it would only copy about half way and stop. I moved the USB drive to a USB port on the computer, and I was able to move it off the USB drive. I then was able to extract the file back to the USB drive. Just finished the update and it all went well.
Thanks for your response.
You don't really need to extract the file to the USB, you can extract it pretty much anywhere on your computer, and just copy the single file onto the USB--after deleting everything else on the USB.
Windows 7 Pro seems able to download it and extract... at least the upgrade succeeded on the vehicle itself.