As I am feeding Commando Obsession on his phone I will move the quote below for reference.
LACS - This is not Illuminated Door sills, this is the standard entry lighting
BNHP - Hill Decent Control is on your Jeep however the paddle shifter Ascent control is not available on the Diesel at this time
XJMS - For the Capless fuel filler the Jeep does come with a funnel adapter for situations where you cannot fit the nozzle on hand. Last time I drove a Diesel Cross Country this was much less a problem.... I believe it will continue to be less of a problem over time but good point.
166S - Zone 66 - Orlando, ummm you got me? Sales zone???.... I can tell you this though, your train/rail car will be unloaded at the Tampa Distribution yard
XZZS - This is just a marker, without a lengthly explanation it would mark the so-called 2014.5s The production changes for items like "auto park height" and other features that changed tie together with Mid-Model year tracking
YGLA - Diesel Fuel, Everybody gets this, it is simply tracking
4HC - Special Scheduling Condition III - I am not totally sure on this but usually they would add this on as something they can control. You might not be able to Constrain production on the Engine Block as it was still shipping overseas. They didn't want to constrain just the Urea parts as there really was no problem there so add a scheduling condition that can be released or projected and for-casted and just add it is a additional item on all the Jeeps you are building. (I didn't check very many but I certainly have this option and this is simply an educated guess).
As for some of your other questions, here are some quick notes.
-There are often vehicles that get hung up at inspection for more than 24 or 48 hours for that matter, and it means nothing most of the time. As others have guessed, it can be a simple thing where they need something looked at or a trim piece replaced but that can take a couple of days. OR more often than not, the electronic info might lag (from Source not Milous) The general rule is once you get a bay update or an advanced ship notification, it has cleared inspection more or less (again they can always go back but I have not seen that on any Premium Member JGC as of yet... I have seen other builds need to go other places to be fixed but not a single CRD yet).
-Yes, there was a significant up tick in CRD builds and you are likely correct, they are going somewhere soon.
-Milous and I are trying to keep as close a watch 24 hours a day for the KZs and as he mentioned earlier this morning, it will be posted here first!!
Originally Posted by 1973Commando
I have build sheet questions, for anyone that knows.
- LACS - Illuminated Entry [Is this light in the footwells or light on the ground? I'm pretty sure this isn't illuminated Door Sill Guards.]
- BNHP - Hill Descent Control [I thought this wasn't available yet; although, maybe I'm thinking of something else]
- XJMS - Capless Fuel Filler [Surprised to see this on a Diesel, is an adapter available for the truck stops, (one was available for the VW TDI)]
- 166S - Zone 66-Orlando [I live north of Tampa and I know trains get unloaded there, I also know Trains get unloaded in Orlando, I would have thought my zone would have been Tampa, maybe there is no "Tampa Zone"]
- XZZS - Mid Model Year Vehicle Tracking [What is this?]
- YGLA - 6 Additional Gallons of Diesel Fuel [I remember this being discussed but I can't remember why it says "Additional". (It is under Optional Eq.) ]
- 4HC - Special Scheduling Condition III [What does this mean? I think someone mentioned it before.]
Thank you in advance for anyone that has anything to say.