Re: Fix for capless filler
It is really easy to do too.
1.Jackup left rear and remove the tire
2. You will see the removalable plastic keepers that hold the felt wheel well liner in place, I removed all of them but the plastic reivets
3. You will see at the top rear of the wheel well a 10mm head bolt remove it
4. the lower front of the wheel well is another bolt remove it.
5. Carefully pull down the wheel well liner, it will not come completely out because of those plastic rivets you did not remove
6. You will see at the top 2 10mm nuts holding a electrical device and the filler tube, remove those and sit the electrical device aside
7. There is also another 10mm nut looking towards the front of the wheel well remove it.
8. There are 2 vent lines attached to the tube, disconnect them
9. There is at the bottom front of the wheel well a rubber hose with a hose clamp on it, loosen the clamp and twist the filler tube of the hose and remove it.
10. Assembly is as easy.