HI All This is my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland in True Blue, with Off Road II, Tow Package, Electronic brake controller, Currently has the Rhino Pioneer rack installed on the roof with all extras including a ARB awning on route as well, hope to be here this weekend. Plus many more as time permits
A few issues with mine but all I would say all local dealers fault none Jeeps at this stage.
1. Rear left fender very loose and flaps (awaiting clips)
2. Plastics on internal tailgate broken from dealer with install of tow bar( awaiting parts
3. Dash has large scratch across it from new (awaiting parts)
4. Rear rubber mat (awaiting from new vehicle order in September 2013)
5. Wind deflectors (awaiting from new vehicle order in September 2013)
6. Mudflaps (awaiting from new vehicle order in September 2013)
I am wanting to get either the ARB or UNEEK4X4 bullbar fitted once I see some detailed photos.
Apart from the waiting for items out of my control I think the vehicle is awesome, love the diesel as so quiet and amazing take off and speed especially when overtaking trucks.
Awesome fuel consumption as mine is sitting around the 8.9 with 1450km on the clock as of today.