Originally Posted by mtnmerlin
The Jeep site has a couple updated manuals from when I last checked at the end of May:
Diesel supplement 7th edition; Owners Manual 8th edition.
Page 25 of the Diesel Supplement is interesting, looks like a new method for resetting oil life monitor. Good, because everyone was having trouble with the old way:
NOTE: Use the steering wheel EVIC controls for the following procedure(s)
Vehicles Equipped With Passive Entry
1. Without pressing the brake pedal, press the ENGINE START/STOP button and cycle the ignition to the ON/RUN position (do not start the engine.)
2. Press and release the DOWN arrow button to scroll downward through the main menu to “Vehicle Info”.
3. Press and release the RIGHT arrow button to access the ”Oil Life” screen.
4. Press and hold the RIGHT arrow button for one second to access the ”Oil Life Reset” screen.
5. Press and release the DOWN arrow button to select “Yes”, then press and release the Right arrow button to select reset of the Oil Life.
6. Press and release the Up arrow button to exit the EVIC screen.