Originally Posted by unclejoe4u
I have a 2016 JGC EcoDiesel on order arriving early February. Of course I am concerned DEF problem. I have a few questions:
1. If the 2016 is the same as the 2015 is the EcoDiesel DEF injector /Full Harness Protection Shield all that I will need? ie. no DOM Plate!
2. Will you offer the 16% deal to new owners?
3. Is there any installation problems with MOPAR rock sliders installed?
1. Yes the EcoDiesel DEF injector / Full Harness Protection Shield is all you will need. It protects the Def injector and the entire length of the harness all the way back.
2. Sure we would be happy to offer the 16 % off to new owners.
3. The original Shield was designed to fit with the mopar rock rails so one could run both on their WK2 Jeep so the EcoDiesel shield should as well.
You can download the installation instructions from our website and read through it to become familiar with installation.
Just place the order anytime you are ready for it. We have it in 4mm and 5mm thickness.
Hope this answers your questions. If you have anymore do not hesitate to ask. Best regards, Rex at shieldproductions.com