I finally got to drive Mrs Ks new 3.2l petrol KL. In brief;
* Solid car with doors that close like a vault.
* Very quiet engine which is powerful and smooth.
* Transmission works a treat; no signs of shudder, clunking or rough shifting at all.
* No squeaks, rattles or peculiar noises.
* Interior fit & finish looks good.
* Sunroof is huge and has smooth operation.
* The Stop-Start well,....... I first drove the car to the Shops with this system off. I had the radio on but it wasn't loud. Then after returning from the Shops it wasn't until I got home that I realised that the Stop-Start system was on (after I had restarted the car at the Shops); or was it? I couldn't tell because I didn't notice anything different from driving to and driving from the Shops. I thought that this system was broken so I got back in the car, turned the radio off, and drove around with the Stop-Start system on. It was indeed working. Well how about that? I didn't even realise. I'm impressed.
* Still yet to really play around with the UConnect, but the radio sounds great through the Alpine sound system, and the (Garman) GPS works fine with fast initialisation and "recalculating" feature.
* Rear view camera is very sharp and the electronic Safety features work as expected.
* Automatic opening & closing rear Hatch is a nice feature.
* I haven't given the parallel or perpendicular self-parking a go yet.
* I love the wheels. To me they add a bit of Class.
* Over the past 2 days I've enjoyed Miles of Smiles when driving the KL Limited. Well done Jeep
* No I don't work for Jeep, I just can't fault this thing yet. If I were to get real picky, I'd say that the gap between the rear Hatch and the rear guards are not consistent, but I suspect that they are within tolerances.
Very good vehicle. Now I want my Grand Cherokee