In no particular order...
1. Step the interior up again. The seats look cheap as hell. Possibly offer a dark high quality wood gain similar to whats available on the high end Mercedes. r
2. Better suspension. NOT smoother. Just better.
a. Either adaptive air that cannot be slammed. I don't want to make it any easier for the ghetto lovers to ruin their SRT
b. Wheels more flush with the fenders. The X5M, ML63, and Cayenne TT do this well. Now ofcourse I don't want it retard slammed like the RM extreme. You still need to be able to pop a curb.
3. SRT Gauges should be available at all times when the car starts. It shouldn't be an app
4. A better stereo! My Silverado High Country with Bose radio blows the HK away. My friends Denali with Bose is insane!
5. More leather options.
6. a one
ne program like the Viper gets.
7. Lose about 500#s
8. Hellcat motor as the only motor available. Two tiers of SRT is silly.
9. Power fold mirrors
10. Faster power liftgate and able to stop at a particular position like my wife's Mercedes ML
11. Better navigation system. This hit a letter and wait 5 seconds before you can hit the next is annoying
12. Better offset on OEM wheels. The Jeeps wheels should fit so well that we don't need aftermarkets
13. Exclusive service at select dealers for certain SRT vehicles. Any SRT that retails for over $60k maybe. Or maybe make it $65k.
14. Better brand control. If some silly motivational IG goofball wants to put a bunch of stupid ****ing glow lights and color changing demon eyes all over their Jeep, SRT should reserve the right to force a buy back so these turds can no longer deface the Jeep. Then they can get a voucher for a Charger so they can ghetto that up! I can't stand white trash mods on these rigs