Greetings - First Time Jeep Buyer here
Hope you're enjoying a safe and relaxing long weekend. I bought my first Jeep a month ago. It is...
2016 Grand Cherokee Summit 4x4
5.7L Hemi, California (Platinum) package
Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat with Dark Sienna Brown/Black interior
Named it Shah-khohr Karnaf (Hebrew for Black Rhinoceros). I like the language
about 1500 highway miles and averaging 20.7 MPG, 3 tanks of gas so far
Taking it tomorrow to have full detail, X-Pel Ultimate installed, front windows tinted and all but rear hatch badge removed.
Already did the U-Connect 8.4 upgrade and don't have any problems with it.
So far I bought
- CQFA108 M3 Medic Bag (Dig Camo) from Total Survival Enterprises
- Visor Organizer from Blue Ridge Overland Gear
- Anker Ultra Slim 4-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub for the media cubbie in the center stack
- Accutire MS-4400B Pistol Grip Digital Tire Gauge
- Antigravity Batteries AG-MSA-9 Tire Inflator
- Antigravity Batteries AG-XP-10 Multi-Function Power Supply and Jump Starter