Hey all! New member to the forum, but not a new member to the Jeep community. My first car was a 99 GC Laredo. ended up selling it, and fully customizing an 05 Dodge Ram Reg Cab. But now I'm back in a 05 Grand Cherokee Limited! Just couldn't part with the HEMI lol. I bought the jeep only 2 weeks ago, and the modding bug has begun all over for me
Mods done so far
1. Not a mod, but I had to give the jeep a good overall cleaning.
2. Then added new 14% tint all the way round, with a 5% browl.
3. Upgraded Rotors and Brakes
4. New Exhaust (Flowmaster super 44 with 3 1/2" tip, resonator delete)
5. Upgraded all the speakers with Polk Audio 6.5" in the doors and Infinity 3.5" in the dash. Added 10" subwoofer in DIY custom made box. I kept the stock head unit, I also added ipod connectivity.
6. New Tires, Bridgestone Dueler A/T
7. Weather Tech Floor mats
8. K&N Air Filter to replace the stock one
9. Diablo Tuner
Mods to come
1. Can't decide if I want to de-badge or not. I will probably take off the hood badge and keep the back 3.
2. CAI (volant or bwoody)
3. Paint brake calipers black
4. 2" Lift
5. LED interior upgrade
6. HID conversion (5K)
7. SRT8 Pedals and Shifter knob
Now for the pics
That's All Folks!