Originally Posted by The Evil Twin
Tow group IV includes a higher output alternator, transmission cooler, upgraded brakes and load leveling suspension. Just something to consider, as it's not just a hitch.
Oh, and welcome!!
edit: not sure if that holds true with the 2014's
this is what the opition list is:
TRAILER TOW GROUP IV [MSRP $795 / INV. $ 692]
• 7 and 4 Pin Wiring Harness (XF2)
• Class IV Receiver Hitch (XFH)
• Delete Rear Tow Hook (XC8)
• Full Size Spare Tire (TBB)
• Heavy Duty Engine Cooling (NMC)
• Steel Spare Wheel (WLB)
so what type of spare tire and wheel come standered?