Originally Posted by blakerugg
hey guys im in RI and i think i'm about to buy an 08 limited. i have lots and lots of questions lol.
1) who makes a good complete lowering kit done the right way?
2) who makes good chip/air intake for the jeep? hows diablo/k&n?
3)for exhaust, i want the dual tips in the center soo bad but i'd need the back srt bumper right? is it worth getting the srt body kit? if so who makes a good body kit?
4) who makes a good HID kit?
im sure ill think of more. thanks in advance guys
1. BWoody do a great spring kit, in a couple of different heights. SRT Bilsteins are a perfect shock/strut for a low Jeep, or if you don't go to the 'super low", "HD" Bilsteins are great. SRT sway bars are popular as well.
2. Diabla is great, as is K&N (I have), but many guys love the BWoody CAI too!
3. Use Genuine SRT rear bar, clips, reo etc.... and you can find genuine exhausts pretty cheep and easy.
4. HID, check out the Vendor section and read the lighting area